Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 01:51 PM

Re: Out Drinking.

Soho after midnight (video)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and...soho-celebrate

Not crowded but .....
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 01:59 PM

Having worked as a barmaid in the past, I feel very sorry for the staff.
My eldest goes back to her pub work next week, she had to get work to fit in with school. She was working in a cinema before lockdown, just changed jobs. I'm worried about her as she suffers very badly with asthma. I hope the customers are sensible!
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I'm nothing if not practical ...

Has anyone heard any mention of toilets?

I can't believe they expect drinkers to guzzle a few pints and tie a knot in it or cross their legs. We heard what happened to the poor people who lived near the seaside, their gardens got manured.
One lady I know tried a 'Shewee' then decided it didn't work very well after ending up with wet shoes

So back to the behind a bush/tree method for her
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Having worked as a barmaid in the past, I feel very sorry for the staff.
My eldest goes back to her pub work next week, she had to get work to fit in with school. She was working in a cinema before lockdown, just changed jobs. I'm worried about her as she suffers very badly with asthma. I hope the customers are sensible!
So do I. Fingers crossed !

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top