Join for free
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 01:34 PM

Crazy Stuff

Currently the population in Miami is increasing at a alarming rate. We have at this moment about 30,000 Cuban in Costa Rica and Panama looking desperately to make it to our city. Not to mention, all the other thousands of South/ Central Americans.

This large influx of people increases our traffic and the danger lies that many of these newly installed residents have never driven a car in their lives, which calls for incredible accidents happening on a daily basis.

Like this driver driving at a high rate of speed on the turnpike, can't control his vehicle and ends up parked on the roof of a house.

I hope the dude has good insurance he is going to need it..

Welcome to America, my brother...

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-04-07-19-39-1.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	236  
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 01:36 PM

Re: Crazy Stuff

We only get rabbits stuck on our roofs here!
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
We only get rabbits stuck on our roofs here!
Lucky you, those are cute animals to have invade your house. We on the other hand, if we are not careful, will get invaded by small bats
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 01:39 PM

I've noticed that here - foreign drivers are a 'menace'
eyes_of_a_painter
n

04-02-2016, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I've noticed that here - foreign drivers are a 'menace'
Like I said, many of these immigrants have never driven a car in their lives. Plus, they lack the responsability of yester years. Which means, when they run over somebody, instead of stopping and taking full responsability, they leave the scene of the accident. Which complicates matters, because eventualy they are caught and the charges now are more severe

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top