Join for free
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 02:18 PM

Perception - Lots more Brexiteers now than after Referendum?

Just after the referendum, there were always groups of Remainers, in whatever gathering I was involved in, who preached their basic beliefs that we Brexiteers were at best, misguided, and at worst, Stupid.

Strangely, one year on, many of them have moderated their views, many have changed to become Brexiteers.

I suspect that they have been swayed by the pontifications, and threats, of our lovely EU Jailers. who look more like the Mafia every day.

Keep it up, Junkers, you're doing us a big favour!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2017, 09:13 PM

Re: Perception - Lots more Brexiteers now than after Referendum?

That is good news Tedc. Strangely, Leavers respected the rights of Remainers to vote the way they did. It is sad that they, in turn, poured scorn on those of us who voted otherwise.
Hopefully, many will see that the sky did not fall in as predicted by George Osborn and Co once the papers to leave were signed.

We are not out of the woods by a long chalk, but if Barnier and Juncker carry on with their intransigent ways, people will see them for what they are. Need I say more?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top