Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2018, 06:28 PM

Re: Resettling Refugees: A Global Headache

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Yes, even worse, Economic migrants with more money are paying for a 1st class route into the UK by being met in Belgium by traffickers, then transported via small aircraft to tiny, insignificant airfields in the UK. With the acute shortage of customs officers, they are then just strolling through customs and they're in. Talk about complete lack of security!
What worries me is we don't know who it is that is just breezing through our porous borders.
Exactly.
Some time back ISIS openly stated they would use the refugee crisis & Merkels madness to plant jihadi's throughout Europe. Yet the inept "leaders" continue to fanny around doing next to nothing.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2018, 07:29 AM

and what is going on in Greece in the cradle of democracy and a member of the wonderful EU -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-eur...moria&ns_fee=0

seems we all have the same problem now?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2018, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
and what is going on in Greece in the cradle of democracy and a member of the wonderful EU -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-eur...moria&ns_fee=0

seems we all have the same problem now?
Bullshit, that's what. Yet another blatant attempt to tug on the heartstrings of the soft touches so they can gain access to Europe. The parents of these potential `suicides` put them in that position in the first place and these same self parents are now using them as tools for their own ends.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2018, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Bullshit, that's what. Yet another blatant attempt to tug on the heartstrings of the soft touches so they can gain access to Europe. The parents of these potential `suicides` put them in that position in the first place and these same self parents are now using them as tools for their own ends.

you took such a long time to get here - I'll have to go back and read it again! judd saying!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

28-08-2018, 02:38 PM

well it's a good job that we are all individual and Moses made his own decisions and not those of his tribe!

no read the article again - sounds authentic to me - so if you wish then it would be useful if you would care to elaborate??
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2018, 06:54 PM

Totally agree,

Yet again the "freebies" are not good enough.
Perhaps they should move them all into a Hilton?

The violence / fighting etc, is down to themselves.
Many of these just bring their barbaric violent ways with them.

My give-a-toss-meter is reading zero.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

28-08-2018, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Totally agree,

Yet again the "freebies" are not good enough.
Perhaps they should move them all into a Hilton?

The violence / fighting etc, is down to themselves.
Many of these just bring their barbaric violent ways with them.

My give-a-toss-meter is reading zero.
and here's me thinkin ya were a cultured man?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

28-08-2018, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
and here's me thinkin ya were a cultured man?
Not sure I care what anyone thinks mate.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2018, 11:07 PM

not sure i care what anyone thinks mate.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

28-08-2018, 11:07 PM

Not sure I care what anyone thinks mate.
got that bad has it? what about some mild tranx?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top