Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2018, 12:49 PM

Re: Tommy Robinson may join UKIP

To anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear, UKIP have long been seen as the BNP in suits. If they allow the thuggish Yaxley-Lennon to join that impression will be well reinforced.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2018, 12:59 PM

Robinson is actually quite erudite and articulate but most of his entourage are not. UKIP would not want their sort in the party until they had enough support to use them to enforce their odious intentions.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2018, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Purwell, If you keep on insisting on acting like a smartass, first you have to be smart, otherwise, you are just an ass!!
I'd like to anglicise that, if I may.

Purwell, if you keep on insisting on acting like a smartarse, first you have to be smart, otherwise you are just an arse!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2018, 02:38 PM

Oh look another nice little man.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2018, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
It's being discussed.

So, will it give them a boost, or destroy the party?
Personally I'm sick to death of namby pamby pc politicians. I'd rather have those that say what they think.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/pol...gue-edl-brexit
I think that if he can be a little more careful than he has been, he could certainly give a boost to UKIP.

He has many supporters and, although admittedly some of them are what people like Joe would describe as 'knuckledraggers', a vote is a vote.

I think most of us would agree that both of the two 'main parties' (thanks largely to May) are rapidly falling out of favour with the more sensible of the electorate.

That must be the ideal environment for the resurrection of UKIP; a party that many, if not most people see as the only one now that will represent their wishes.

In a way, then, I must thank both Corbyn and May.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England

07-09-2018, 02:49 PM

I think most of us would agree that both of the two 'main parties' (thanks largely to May) are rapidly falling out of favour with the more sensible of the electorate.
You don't speak for most of us.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2018, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
You don't speak for most of us.
Well he did say the most sensible.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2018, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Giving support to Tommy Robinson and ukip doesn't sound that sensible to me, quite the contrary a stupid thing to do!!!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England

07-09-2018, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Giving support to Tommy Robinson and ukip doesn't sound that sensible to me, quite the contrary a stupid thing to do!!!
Quite so old bean!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

07-09-2018, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

He does does keep dropping himself in it, doesn't he?

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top