Join for free
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 03:50 PM

Apologies to Blondes

Here with a dumb Blonde joke one of my Gorilla’s told me.

A blonde has just bought a new sports car and is out for a drive when she accidently cuts off a lorry driver, who’s been on the road for too long. He motions for her to pull over. When she does he gets out of his lorry and pulls a piece of chalk from his pocket. He draws a circle on the side of the road and commands the blonde “Stand in that circle and DON’T MOVE!”
He opens her car and cuts up her leather seats with a large pair of scissors from his toolbox.
When he turns around she has a little grin on her face. Infuriated, he says. “OH, you think that’s funny? Watch this!” He gets a cricket bat out of his lorry and breaks every window in her car. When he turns and looks at her she begins to giggle.
He is really mad now and proceeds to slash all of her tyres. Now she is laughing out loud. The lorry driver is really starting to lose it. He goes to his lorry and gets a can of petrol, pours it on her car and sets it on fire. He turns around and she is doubled over with tears running down her cheeks. Enraged now, the lorry driver screams. “You’re crazy! What the hell is so funny?” Through fits of laughter, the blonde replies:
“Every time you weren’t looking, I stepped outside the circle.”.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 04:12 PM

Re: Apologies to Blondes

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Here with a dumb Blonde joke one of my Gorilla’s told me.

A blonde has just bought a new sports car and is out for a drive when she accidently cuts off a lorry driver, who’s been on the road for too long. He motions for her to pull over. When she does he gets out of his lorry and pulls a piece of chalk from his pocket. He draws a circle on the side of the road and commands the blonde “Stand in that circle and DON’T MOVE!”
He opens her car and cuts up her leather seats with a large pair of scissors from his toolbox.
When he turns around she has a little grin on her face. Infuriated, he says. “OH, you think that’s funny? Watch this!” He gets a cricket bat out of his lorry and breaks every window in her car. When he turns and looks at her she begins to giggle.
He is really mad now and proceeds to slash all of her tyres. Now she is laughing out loud. The lorry driver is really starting to lose it. He goes to his lorry and gets a can of petrol, pours it on her car and sets it on fire. He turns around and she is doubled over with tears running down her cheeks. Enraged now, the lorry driver screams. “You’re crazy! What the hell is so funny?” Through fits of laughter, the blonde replies:
“Every time you weren’t looking, I stepped outside the circle.”.

.... I mean
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 04:13 PM

Two blondes , one each side of a canal. One shout over to the other "What is it like on you side?"
The other blonde shouts back "I don't know , you are over there!"
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 04:14 PM

How do you confuse a blonde? Stand her in line with brunettes.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 11:32 AM

The doctor was examining a young model with terrible pain in her side.
"My dear, you have acute appendicitis" said the doctor. The blonde got really angry at this and replied: "Don't try hitting on me Doctor, I just want to be examined, not complimented!"
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
the doctor was examining a young model with terrible pain in her side.
"my dear, you have acute appendicitis" said the doctor. The blonde got really angry at this and replied: "don't try hitting on me doctor, i just want to be examined, not complimented!"

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top