Join for free
Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2018, 08:39 PM

Re: Non EU countries

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Whilst I quite convinced that you are talking out of your turn-ups as usual.
So you're opinion in more than one sentence is?
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2018, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
So you're opinion in more than one sentence is?
Grammar obviously is not your strong point is it?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2018, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Grammar obviously is not your strong point is it?
Not after a vodka and coke, no......
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2018, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Oh Annie, You obviously don't really understand what the 'service' industry really means in terms of our economy.

You also don't realise that 'services' in the context to which you refer too them in making up 80% of our economy is the same ratio of every advanced economy.

The truth is you are just quoting figures without comprehending the true nature of what you are quoting!!

I could go in to more detail if you like, or maybe you should explain exactly what constitutes our 'service' industry that you think is so overly critical to our international trading arrangements.
I was actually looking at it from the point of view of Porter's Diamond.

Please do go into more detail!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2018, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Not after a vodka and coke, no......
Why ruin a decent vodka with coke?
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2018, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I was actually looking at it from the point of view of Porter's Diamond.

Please do go into more detail!
Now Annie you do realise that the Quitters are so much more intelligent that you and I, they can see the future.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2018, 10:04 PM

Why ruin a decent vodka with coke?
Apologies for going off-topic, but I've tried both vodka and gin, neat, and they don't taste of anything.

Hence (in my opinion) the reason for all these trendy flavoured gins!

I think people drink vodka and gin simply to get drunk!

People should try spirits that actually taste of something: whisky, brandy, rum, and even kirsch. That latter is lovely in Black Forest gateau.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

12-09-2018, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Apologies for going off-topic, but I've tried both vodka and gin, neat, and they don't taste of anything.

People should try spirits that actually taste of something: whisky, brandy, rum, and even kirsch. That latter is lovely in Black Forest gateau.
You haven't tried the right vodka or the right gin. A martini is mainly neat gin or vodka but it has to be of decent quality. With gin I quite like Bombay Sapphire, but some prefer Tanqueray (which I think vile).
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England

12-09-2018, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

More extremely intelligent observations from our resident social worker.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2018, 10:24 PM

You haven't tried the right vodka or the right gin. A martini is mainly neat gin or vodka but it has to be of decent quality. With gin I quite like Bombay Sapphire, but some prefer Tanqueray (which I think vile).
Not being unnecessarily argumentative, but if it's called Martini surely it must be something other than neat gin or vodka?

Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top