Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 12:25 PM

Hi all

So what does one write here?
Partner of 35 years died recently and have not got a clue how one meets new people even if it is only online. Never really understood chat rooms as I never seem to know how to join in.
So hello all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 12:28 PM

Re: Hi all

Hello MrFraggle a warm welcome to Over50sForum.....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 12:28 PM

Hello Glenn welcome...
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 12:47 PM

Hello Mr Fraggle and welcome to the forum.
There are lots of sections on this forum, depends on your interests.
I hope you find a section of interest for you.

Sweetie x
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by MrFraggle ->
Partner of 35 years died recently and have not got a clue how one meets new people even if it is only online. Never really understood chat rooms as I never seem to know how to join in.
So hello all.
Hi Mr Fraggle

Sorry to hear that your partner has recently died. It must be a terrible time for you. You can write about anything here (within reason) and it's a good way to get chatting.

welcome to the forum
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 01:02 PM

Hello Mr Fraggle, your name sounds familiar, so I wonder if I know you from somewhere else!

We can't replace your lost partner, but I am sure you will find members on here will give you something to smile about, something to argue about and the ladies are good at offering advice, if you have any questions on household jobs.

Keep posting, because you will soon get to know the regulars on here!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by MrFraggle ->
So hello all.

Welcome to the site MrFraggle.

Your situation is exactly the same as what mine was when I joined my first forum and I've been on various forums ever since, this being one of the better ones.

Just read through some of the threads to get an idea what's involved and then jump in yourself with your contribution. It gets easier after a while.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 01:07 PM

Your name does sound familiar.
Sorry about the loss of your wife
Maybe from FraggleRock.
Welcome
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 03:12 PM

Hi Glenn,

Welcome to our forum.
Don't worry you will soon get to know us all.
There are plenty of sites to choose from, whether its Chats, Politics, Games, Cooking etc. just join in.

Susie
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 03:42 PM

Hello Mr. Fraggle, and so sorry about your situation.

I agree with Judd, just read through the different sections and hopefully you will find something that interests you that you'd like to respond to.

Most people here are friendly so hope you enjoy the company.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top