Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2010, 08:34 AM

Tranquill Tuesday!!

Good morning everyone.

Today is the sort of day where you say to ' Hell with the world ', I am relaxing at home doing nothing.

I trust that you will smile and say hello at everyone you meet today, even if it is only to make strangers wonder who the heck is that!
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2010, 09:10 AM

Re: Tranquill Tuesday!!

Good morning.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2010, 09:30 AM

Good Morning AB, DS and Everyone and hope you have a lovely day, no matter what the weather is like!

Got good news from the vet yesterday. Ian phoned me with Loki's blood test results and told me that he was delighted with them. Her Phenobarb and Potassium levels are good and she doesn't have to have another blood test until Spring next year! Normally, she gets them every 3 months - so that is a bonus! I am pleased that she doesn't have to have the Phenobarbs increased!

Take care everyone and stay safe
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2010, 10:21 AM

Morning everyone, I am happy Loki's pheno can stay where it it too, the side effects can be awful, a relief Brandykins that you have good control.
It is quite dark and pelting down with rain here and will have to brave it to walk to Yoga and back. I always come out feeling so refreshed with more energy than on the days I don't go to yoga. I really must make more effort to practice at home.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2010, 11:26 AM

Our grandddaughter (2) is visiting today with her Mum, our youngest daughter. We are looking after her whilst her Mum is in town having an eye test. The little miss gets on so well with my husband who is entertaining her with the toy cars. We don't seem to have any girly stuff, having four grandsons who are older than her. She was born after my husband's serious illness so doesn't remember how he used to be as the older boys do, so accepts him as he is, and she loves him to pieces, which is nice for him.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2010, 11:30 AM

Good morning all. Winter has set in suddenly so we've gone from close to 70F to 40F in just a few days. There's 8-18 inches of snow predicted in the lower passes but until it falls below 1,000 feet we will be ok.

I still have my car in the shop so I'm sort of hybernating in my apartment. I may have to stick my nose outside and maybe take a short scooter ride about a quarter of a mile to get some basic groceries. Brrrrrrrrrrr!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2010, 01:13 PM

Hello everyone, it's a gloomy, wet day here so staying in the warm today and catching up on the chores ....
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2010, 02:10 PM

Thundery Tuesday here
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2010, 06:41 PM

Good day all

Its been a bit thundery here too and pouring with rain.

I have had a busy day at work. We had a group of architectural students in the theatre for a lecture and a site visit, a group of infants in the play area studying autumn and one of the cafe staff collapsed and hit his head on the way down, we ended up having the air ambulance attend, its all or nothing in my job!

I hope you have all had a good day

Good news re- Loki BK
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2010, 08:51 PM

Sunny and brisk here, very windy. 10 C (50 F), feels colder because of the wind. To the market and liquor store; long wait for the bus as they were running in packs again, bah! But at least I was waiting on the sunny side if the street!

Good news about Loki, Brandykins! Hope the rain lets up soon....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top