Join for free
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2012, 12:37 AM

Eastenders Syed and Christian

Can anyone please explain to me how Syed can go off to America with Christian without any baggage and lets hope he had an uptodate passport.

He's going to have a lovely time in America without any clothes etc isnt he (Alright Christian had a suitcase but not enough room for two peoples stuff).

I shall miss them both, I think they are lovely looking guys, especially Christian (shame he's gay ).
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2012, 03:38 PM

Re: Eastenders Syed and Christian

I like "Christian" as well and he will be missed - he is such a big actor! He
married (in real life) his Canadian boyfriend John Tsouris, I believe!!

Marc Elliot (Syed) isn't gay!! He is a good looker as well

Will miss him as well

I love EastEnders!!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2012, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
I like "Christian" as well and he will be missed - he is such a big actor! He
married (in real life) his Canadian boyfriend John Tsouris, I believe!!

Marc Elliot (Syed) isn't gay!! He is a good looker as well

Will miss him as well

I love EastEnders!!
I wasn't sure if Marc Elliot was gay or not so thanks for that.

John Partridge (Christian) was on Loose Women the other day wasn't he but I didn't see it. Did you know he is a proffesional ballet dancer.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2012, 04:37 PM

I've really enjoyed the Christian and Syed storyline and I was so pleased when they patched up their relationship in the last episode and departed for their new life together in America

Alison, Syed did leave with a case on wheels with "Just Married" on it and a string of cans rattling on behind! I thought that was a lovely touch for them leaving the show.

I'll miss them both
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2012, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Can anyone please explain to me how Syed can go off to America with Christian without any baggage and lets hope he had an uptodate passport.

He's going to have a lovely time in America without any clothes etc isnt he (Alright Christian had a suitcase but not enough room for two peoples stuff).

I shall miss them both, I think they are lovely looking guys, especially Christian (shame he's gay ).
I believe they could only go for 90 days or less and must have a return ticket ! Everything is so easy for people in Walford, they have no jobs, no money, police records but still they have lots of new clothes, pop off on holiday at a minute's notice and never have trouble with passports, visas or spending money, amazing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2012, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I believe they could only go for 90 days or less and must have a return ticket ! Everything is so easy for people in Walford, they have no jobs, no money, police records but still they have lots of new clothes, pop off on holiday at a minute's notice and never have trouble with passports, visas or spending money, amazing.
What a nice life!
Alicat
West Berkshire

17-11-2012, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->

Not like real life at all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top