Join for free
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 10:11 PM

Eastenders

Can anyone tell me how that Cindy got in the boot of that car It was only a small boot and all the others luggage was in there so how the hell did Cindy fit in there

Just wondered if anyone could enlighten me on the subject
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 11:02 PM

Re: Eastenders

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Can anyone tell me how that Cindy got in the boot of that car It was only a small boot and all the others luggage was in there so how the hell did Cindy fit in there

Just wondered if anyone could enlighten me on the subject
Who is Cindy I thought she was Ian's late wife and therefore no longer living ..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 11:47 PM

I'm out of touch with the EE storyline, can anyone update me with what has happened in the last three weeks, please?

Same as Meg, I only know of Ian Beales late wife Cindy
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 11:59 PM

Young Cindy is Ian Beale's son Peter's half-sister, I think, although East Enders becomes more complicated as time goes by.

The luggage was stored in the back of the car, some of it in spare wheel space from what I saw, then a bit in the actual boot space, where a small girl perhaps could hide.

There's some secret between Peter and young Cindy though, and the feeling doesn't bode well for me, but I'll keep my opinion to myself for the time being.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2013, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Young Cindy is Ian Beale's son Peter's half-sister, I think, although East Enders becomes more complicated as time goes by.

The luggage was stored in the back of the car, some of it in spare wheel space from what I saw, then a bit in the actual boot space, where a small girl perhaps could hide.

There's some secret between Peter and young Cindy though, and the feeling doesn't bode well for me, but I'll keep my opinion to myself for the time being.
That is perfectly correct about young Cindy, Mollie I didn't realise that some of the luggage went in the spare wheel space. It wasn't a very large boot though was it

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top