Join for free
Page 5 of 255 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 > Last »
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2016, 01:17 PM

Re: OFF slimming club---open to everyone.

Thanks May--we will see---stomach has settled, but still feeling a little fragile. So I may go to SW in the morning--not tonight..

Well now you know the worst---but believe me--it could have been a lot worse.

I had usual breakfast---not sure about lunch--Im not really hungry...

Your meals are sounding really delicious---mine are so plain...but tonight im planning to have baked cod-with SW orange dressing----with spiralised carrot apple salad. peppers.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2016, 04:07 PM

I don't think My meals are particularly slimming,but they're nutritious and healthy as they don't contain any bad carb's..I like cooking and do a cook-up for the freezer every week,soups,stews,curries,sauces etc'..now I just have to watch the amount of rice/pasta/pot's I add,and def' no large garlic nan breads (which I love) ..
Like You I live alone,and time is the only thing I have plenty of,so hope it doesn't run out too quickly

I see on Your first post You suggest We weigh Ourselves once a week and post Our losses (hopefully) every wed',so will do that Tomorrow.
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2016, 05:14 PM

Hi May-yes that is what I intend to do--but not very hopeful of a good result--it has been quite an emotional week for me, and that does not help !!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2016, 08:22 AM

I hope You're feeling better Mariana,I know when I'm stressed or anxious My stomach plays up too....I weighed Myself Yesterday with the new bathroom scales,so won't do it again until next week..take care,x
mariana
Kent. Uk.

13-04-2016, 11:18 AM

Well at least you have a starting point now may--and in all probability a little less than it was last week.

i think I may have set my target too high at 4 stone---but i lost 4.5 pounds on my first week. So really pleased--would love to lose 2.5 next week and make it half a stone.

But feeling much better, that always helps--just one little thng niggling at me, but that msay be resolved by the weekend hopefully.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

13-04-2016, 04:38 PM

4.5 Lbs is great Mariana,well done...I'm hoping to lose 1Lb a week if I don't get bored and get a sugar craving..time will tell.

Breakfast..porridge, carrot juice,
Lunch..tuna & salad,yog' berries,
Dinner chicken curry,brown rice.
mariana
Kent. Uk.

13-04-2016, 05:10 PM

yes, I was pleased--usual breakfast--had something to eat out , very difficult when you are somewhere like cafe nero--just got the safest looking sandwich--black coffee with cold milk-tonight it will be salmon and spiralised veg.

carrot juice for breakfast ???? do you make it yourself, or buy it ??

My friend introdused me to corn thins in saisburys today--like a thin rice cake--only 29 calories each---ideal for a little snack with cottage cheese or quark on...
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

13-04-2016, 05:37 PM

I make it in My magic juicer ..it's more of a smoothy as I get all of the veg',just add ice cubes,only takes a minute or so,also does fruit smoothies which are lovely...I'm not keen on cooked veg',so stick them into soups/stews/curries,or raw in salads...It usually lies in the cupboard most of the Year,until I go on a health kick..like now
mariana
Kent. Uk.

13-04-2016, 05:51 PM

Oh thanks--maybe thats what I need to get a few more veg into me...
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2016, 07:25 PM

Good luck to all members of the OFF slimming club.

Eat healthily, be as active as possible and with determination and resolve you will do it.

Page 5 of 255 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top