Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 05:45 PM

Re: Four in a bed

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Sorry to disappoint Pummy did you have lots of brothers and sisters too ...
NOT what I was recalling, Meg
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 05:46 PM

Doubled up on a post there - must have been distracted by memories of bygone days - or nights.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
NOT what I was recalling, Meg
Mmmmm I might need to ponder that one then Pummy
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I just wish these programmes were done in a genuine way. They all seem to start off ok then end up as a scripted 'play'. They constantly go on about pubes.

I also used to like Come dine with me when it was a genuine programme about cooking, It was sometimes very funny watching people struggle but now they have to have controversial people in it.
Yes 'Four in Bed' does sound scripted, and who in their right mind would look for a speck of dust on a very high wardrobe
The format seems to be that two coupies will dislike each other and one female will burst into tears at the final meeting to choose the winner when criticized .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 07:14 PM

Noticed the thread title and thought we might exchange a few great stories from decades ago.

Seems I will just have to relive the past all alone
Are you talking about geraniums?
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I used to like this Ambre, last time i saw it in hospital last year it seemed to have deteriorated into a bit of slagging match.
And that is why I stopped using it.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 09:01 PM

Noticed the thread title and thought we might exchange a few great stories from decades ago.

Seems I will just have to relive the past all alone
saphire17
England
saphire17 is female  saphire17 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 09:13 PM

I watch it some times,but it just seems stupid all the things some pick up on at their rivals b&b yet don't make sure theirs is perfect ,contrived,i think so.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2016, 09:35 AM

All the B&Bs shown do actually exist. I remember one really nice place on the Isle of Wight. I liked the look of it so much that I tried to book but it was fully booked for months, no doubt due to the fact that it was shown on tv.

When you get the really nasty contestants on the show, I wonder if it has a detrimental effect on their business?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2016, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

When you get the really nasty contestants on the show, I wonder if it has a detrimental effect on their business?
I wondered that but overall not that many people will see the show and comments will soon be forgotten .

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top