Join for free
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2016, 10:58 AM

Nashville

Is anyone watching this excellent American series. I really like it.
I don't watch much American series, but this one I hate to miss & having watched it from the very first episode I am hooked.
The new season as the Americans call it, started last week at 10 p.m. on Thursdays, late but worth it, second episode was yesterday evening.
It's on Sky living. Used to be on E4, so I now have to go to my Daughters house to watch it as I don't have Sky, I am so glad she has it.
The earlier seasons are on Youtube I believe.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2016, 11:14 AM

Re: Nashville

Waiting for season 5 to start seen every episode of the 4 seasons so far and I find its got great storylines.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2016, 11:55 AM

It's season 4 that has started here. How come you've seen it already?
It was on More4 before, not E4. Now on Sky Living.
Ambre
N/A
Ambre is female  Ambre has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2016, 12:25 PM

One of my favourite programs, I've watched it since the beginning and so disappointed I can't continue as I don't have Sky, hopefully I can get a box set showing the new series at a later date
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

02-09-2016, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Ambre ->
One of my favourite programs, I've watched it since the beginning and so disappointed I can't continue as I don't have Sky, hopefully I can get a box set showing the new series at a later date
I was disappointed too, until my Daughter pointed out she does have Sky. It might be on Youtube though, if you look, as America has already had season4.
longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2016, 02:20 PM

I don't have sky, I don't even watch TV I download and watch everything through my computer screen although I am playing about with the idea of buying a tv and connecting my computer to it so I can have a bigger picture.
Mainly for the football and big movies.

If you are confidant with your computer you can also download. It is so easy and free.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

02-09-2016, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
I don't have sky, I don't even watch TV I download and watch everything through my computer screen although I am playing about with the idea of buying a tv and connecting my computer to it so I can have a bigger picture.
Mainly for the football and big movies.

If you are confidant with your computer you can also download. It is so easy and free.
I am rubbish at anything technical, wouldn't have a clue. I'll stick to watching Daughters Sky.
Ambre
N/A
Ambre is female  Ambre has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2016, 04:09 PM

Thanks for the tips though I'm rubbish at anything technical too, it's bound to come out on DVD so I can put it at the top of my Christmas list 🙂
longfellow
Chatterbox

02-09-2016, 05:48 PM

Never mind enjoy season 4.
Just out of curiousity did any of you guys watch The Mentalist that went on for 7 seasons and was great. Worth checking out if you are looking at buying dvd's for christmas.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

02-09-2016, 07:44 PM

No, I didn't watch that, sorry.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top