Join for free
Page 103 of 132 « First < 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 09:29 PM

Re: Jokes for blokes

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Definition of a Yorkshire man I heard from a Geordie.

"A Scotsman with the generosity wrung out of him."

Good definition!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
You MISERABLE,UNGRATEFUL SOD!

Yer right,spitty,'e's deffo fr'm that Yohkshur,innee,geezah..

...ain't got NO manners or clarss,them lot!

Azfer 'fankyou',HUH!...more likely t'be 'anded a Lady Godiva!

I finkyoo gottit SQUARE on the 'ed,Bes!

[bleedin' norv'nurz...ungratf'l WANKAHZ,the lottovem]
Eeh, don't they talk funny darn sarf?
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Eeh, don't they talk funny darn sarf?
Yoo wot,geezah?

Oi,when me Trouble and I split,I 'ad it on me these 'n' those.
She kept the Mickey & me dustbin lid,plus all me bangers 'n' mash,so I fort ''Well out!'' an' 'ad it large,back to me original Brush 'n' Comb. I got proper sorted,then 'ad a ball of chalk dahn the frog 'n' toad t'the rub-a-dub to 'av a gas wiv me china over a pigs. Me china sorted me a jam jar,which I banged straight dahn the frog,to 'av a butchers rahnd this little island,I decided it was Pukkah,so I bought wiv straight wonga bangers-y'c'n keep them mortgage fings-and made it my gaff. Few scuffers and a wood or two,it was brimmin'. SEE?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

28-01-2019, 09:59 PM

Yoo wot,geezah?

Oi,when I split me Trouble and I split,I 'ad it on me these 'n' those.
She kept the Mickey & me dustbin lid,plus all me bangers 'n' mash,so I fort ''Well out!'' and did a large one,back to me original Brush 'n' Comb. I got proper sorted,then 'ad a ball of chalk dahn the frog 'n' toad t'the rub-a-dub to 'av a gas wiv me china plate over a pigs ear. Me china sorted me a jam jar,which I banged straigth dahn t'see this little island,which I'ad a butcher's at,decided it was Pukkah,so I bought wiv straight wonga bangers-y'c'n keep them mortgage fings-and made it my gaff. SEE?
You sound like a Cockney. Aren't you an East Angle?
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 10:12 PM

ONE is actually a Shetlander,my dear chap. Viking to the core.
However,one was shunned for being illegitimate and sent to purgatory.
Part of that purgatorial hell,was enforced mixing with Cockney dustbin lids,as one had no say in where one would be sent next. One's biological father was VERY fond of money,so would batter the hell out of me until my mother's family paid up-at which point he'd disappear until next time. Ergo,as one proceeded to 'clock up' the number of homes one was [briefly] ensconced to [it numbered 71 in total] one had encompassed several dialects,many accents,loads of 'slang' terms,plus had become adept in several languages,as not all the 'safe houses' {oh,hahaha} were in the UK. One was sent to several countries,usually without adult companionship on route. T'is from this humble,violent childhood,that one's love of books [physics in particular] as it was rare to have/make any friends,due to the next move always being within sight,plus an accidentally-discovered penchant for playing guitar,emerged.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

28-01-2019, 11:11 PM

ONE is actually a Shetlander,my dear chap. Viking to the core.
However,one was shunned for being illegitimate and sent to purgatory.
Part of that purgatorial hell,was enforced mixing with Cockney dustbin lids,as one had no say in where one would be sent next. One's biological father was VERY fond of money,so would batter the hell out of me until my mother's family paid up-at which point he'd disappear until next time. Ergo,as one proceeded to 'clock up' the number of homes one was [briefly] ensconced to [it numbered 71 in total] one had encompassed several dialects,many accents,loads of 'slang' terms,plus had become adept in several languages,as not all the 'safe houses' {oh,hahaha} were in the UK. One was sent to several countries,usually without adult companionship on route. T'is from this humble,violent childhood,that one's love of books [physics in particular] as it was rare to have/make any friends,due to the next move always being within sight,plus an accidentally-discovered penchant for playing guitar,emerged.
Oh, come on, admit it. You used to live in Londonistan, didn't you?
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK

29-01-2019, 04:11 AM

TUT!

If you are referring to ''LONDINIUM'' as named by they pesky Romans,old chap,kindly get it right.

...although - what have the Romans ever done for us?...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 06:54 AM

Didn't they give us plumbing and long straight roads for marching up and down on pugsie?

You sound to have had a most unusual and eventful life....you should write a book about it.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

29-01-2019, 11:20 AM

TUT!

If you are referring to ''LONDINIUM'' as named by they pesky Romans,old chap,kindly get it right.

...although - what have the Romans ever done for us?...
Londonistan has changed immeasurably over two thousand years.

Hence the change of name.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Didn't they give us plumbing and long straight roads for marching up and down on pugsie?

You sound to have had a most unusual and eventful life....you should write a book about it.
And toilets albeit a bit basic.

Page 103 of 132 « First < 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top