Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2010, 09:02 PM

I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here

Any one on here watching this? Why on earth has Gillian McKeith gone in there with all her phobia's ........... She's terrified if a fly lands on her You just know the public will continually keep voting her in to do each bushtucker trial!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2010, 10:47 PM

Re: I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here

I am Alicat...Don't understand why she's gone in either! She will get all the public votes to do the trials just like Katie Price did....should make good viewing!!!

Tonight she excelled herself...only 1 meal for Camp Sheila-they're going to go very hungry. Waiting for Britt to sort her out! Shaun was very funny
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2010, 11:27 PM

Wasn't going to watch it but might do just to see her suffer anyone who calls themselves a doctor when they aren't deserve it
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2010, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Wasn't going to watch it but might do just to see her suffer anyone who calls themselves a doctor when they aren't deserve it
Didn't know that Azz....She's now saying she didn't know what it was going to be like-all jungles have creepy crawlies Strange woman......
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2010, 12:44 AM

I can't stand that Gillian at the best of times but on Celebrity Get Me Out of Here - she should get the heck off it! What a wimp! Why on earth did she go on there in the first place! No back bone at all! I voted for her the last twice to do those things and will do iot again until she gets out of the jungle!!
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2010, 01:01 PM

What a motley crew on I'm A Celebrity this year the only one with any entertainment value is Shuan Ryder, he makes me laugh.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2010, 03:52 PM

I cant watch the eating trials so I closed my eyes put my fingers in my ears until it's all over whereas hubby sat watching that part last night eating his evening snack!!!!!!! Rather him than me It didn't seem to bother him at all.
Alicat
West Berkshire

17-11-2010, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
I am Alicat... Waiting for Britt to sort her out!
Yes she's definitely getting fed up with Gillian isnt she, just a matter of time before she'll have a go at her, same with Nigel havers with Lembit
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

17-11-2010, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Yes she's definitely getting fed up with Gillian isnt she, just a matter of time before she'll have a go at her, same with Nigel havers with Lembit
Should be very interesting when they all go into one camp-can't wait to see the reaction!

Apparently Gillian doesn't have a TV in her home and that's why she doesn't know what it's all about in the jungle-she certainly does now
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2010, 11:27 PM

Always watch it, but Gillian is spoiling it with her constant whinging!!!!hopfully she will not last....How can anyone be scared of a cobweb!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top