Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2010, 05:30 PM

Re: I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here

Originally Posted by Moli ->
Always watch it, but Gillian is spoiling it with her constant whinging!!!!hopfully she will not last....How can anyone be scared of a cobweb!!!!
She's probably scared of her own shadow, that woman has the kind of face that could curdle milk at twenty paces.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2010, 08:08 PM

I wonder what two are going in tonight? I wonder if it's going to be Jedward Heaven forbid!
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2010, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
I wonder what two are going in tonight? I wonder if it's going to be Jedward Heaven forbid!
I heard it's a so called comedienne called Jenny Eclair for one no idea who the other one is
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2010, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by bloggsy ->
I heard it's a so called comedienne called Jenny Eclair for one no idea who the other one is
If it is her then the other one could be Alison Hammond.
bloggsy
Hampshire

18-11-2010, 08:31 PM

If it is her then the other one could be Alison Hammond.
Alison Hammond???? who the hell is she?????
Alicat
West Berkshire

19-11-2010, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by bloggsy ->
Alison Hammond???? who the hell is she?????
She's in there now. She's a presenter on This Morning, she interviews the stars.
Alicat
West Berkshire

19-11-2010, 11:34 PM

The public won't give Gillian a break will they! I don't find it entertaining anymore, she's obviously very distressed when she does the trials. It would be nice to see someone else do them. Does anyone else agree?
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2010, 11:47 PM

Sorry Alicat, but it was bound to happen-and I am enjoying seeing her-must be that nasty streak I have in me!!
Haven't yet made my mind up whether she is just a drama queen or really in distress-maybe a few more trials will make my mind up.....If she has so many phobias, she shouldn't have agreed to go in-everybody knows what's in a jungle-don't have to have a telly to know that.

If they paid me a million pounds, they'd never get me in there....all those spiders etc. etc.
bloggsy
Hampshire

20-11-2010, 01:06 PM

The public won't give Gillian a break will they! I don't find it entertaining anymore, she's obviously very distressed when she does the trials. It would be nice to see someone else do them. Does anyone else agree?
It would be nice to see someone else do a trial I reckon Linford or Shuan would do quite well
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2010, 11:30 AM

Can you guys tell me why you find it entertaining? I've never got the celebrity thing, so maybe that's why I would never want to watch it. I do watch a lot of crap TV, including some "reality" shows, but I just never "got" this format.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top