Join for free
Page 14 of 19 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 10:22 AM

Re: Eurovision song Contest 2019

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
And what's wrong with her eye?
God knows! I daresay my comment is Very Elderly!!!!

But I find her an embarrassment!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
But was it a man beard or a woman beard?!

I saw a fraction of it when Madonna was attempting to encourage audience participation. Very very muted response.
Thought she was ABSOLUTELY APPALLING, looked like a puffed up overblown schoolgirl, ridiculous woman.
Madonna is desperate now isn't she? 60 years old and growing old very disgracefully.
They need to give her a re-boot and either take a leaf from what Cher's team are doing with her these days or simply bow out at the top and do Vegas like Tina Turner has done and then retire quietly.
Madonna is trying so hard to compete with "artists" half her age such as Lady Ga Ga and Rihanna and it is simply laughable.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 10:57 AM

God knows! I daresay my comment is Very Elderly!!!!

But I find her an embarrassment!
Oh shucks! I was wondering if they did that outfit in my size!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Madonna is desperate now isn't she? 60 years old and growing old very disgracefully.
They need to give her a re-boot and either take a leaf from what Cher's team are doing with her these days or simply bow out at the top and do Vegas like Tina Turner has done and then retire quietly.
Madonna is trying so hard to compete with "artists" half her age such as Lady Ga Ga and Rihanna and it is simply laughable.
I think you're right Floydy, I was looking forward to seeing her, have always liked her.. But she's lost it big style......Did anyone think that she was out of tune a couple of times?...
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I think you're right Floydy, I was looking forward to seeing her, have always liked her.. But she's lost it big style......Did anyone think that she was out of tune a couple of times?...
I didn't see it myself Bob, but recent photos show her to be pretty desperate looking. I saw her in her prime in 1990 on the "Live Bed Show" concerts at Wembley and she was top notch. In fact she was doing what her copyist Lady Ga Ga is doing now. Top of her game.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Yes, she was, I think that's the trouble with a lot of performers, we expect them to sound like they did in their prime but of course they no longer do. I do think the sound was a bit 'iffy' there though, I heard several out of tune moments over the evening.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 12:06 PM

It was mentioned that Madonna was suffering from conjunctivitis, hence the eye patch...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 12:07 PM

But was it a man beard or a woman beard?!

I saw a fraction of it when Madonna was attempting to encourage audience participation. Very very muted response.
Thought she was ABSOLUTELY APPALLING, looked like a puffed up overblown schoolgirl, ridiculous woman.

Ruthio, I agree. I thought Madonna was not only appalling but a rather sad spectacle too. I thought she hit a few bum notes as well.

As for the bearded woman/man, well I wouldn't want to meet him/her on a dark night, I find him quite scary. Too weird for me.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I didn't see it myself Bob, but recent photos show her to be pretty desperate looking. I saw her in her prime in 1990 on the "Live Bed Show" concerts at Wembley and she was top notch. In fact she was doing what her copyist Lady Ga Ga is doing now. Top of her game.
I bet that was some spectacle Floydy, I've always loved her singing, especially 'Live to Tell' and her penchant of keeping fit, but was really disappointed last night.... Would still like to meet her though....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
It was mentioned that Madonna was suffering from conjunctivitis, hence the eye patch...
Ah, I see I thought it was just a gimmick because she has been wearing it for some time now.

Page 14 of 19 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top