Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 04:46 PM

Plants available

Well just a heads up to those who are having withdrawal symptoms not having plants compost
I work for BQ as you know and seems we are now doing a almost "well being bundle" of plants
Assorted plant bundles available (new stock arriving at least once a day for a while) Have a look online. May help some people, get through the coming weeks. Think the idea is people will stay home and in the garden after 1 journey. To some people gardens are as important as food for mental health think they have realised this. So hey ho.
And we honestly are getting good deliveries and people are making good choices we want the Country to be "well" and "happy" I am not saying travel miles but lots of people are within distance of a BQ a nice walk in the good weather this weekend. The collections are organised well so just to let you know.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 05:05 PM

Re: Plants available

Thanks for the heads up Kazz.....off to B&Q website
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Thanks for the heads up Kazz.....off to B&Q website
Well being is not always merely a meal. I was dubious at first with us being open are we essential? however the interaction allbeit from the permitted distance from customers is "Thank you "
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by kazz ->
well being is not always merely a meal. I was dubious at first with us being open are we essential? However the interaction allbeit from the permitted distance from customers is "thank you "
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 05:11 PM

Thanks for that Kazz.

I hadn't realised B & Q were still open. I'd love to get on down there for compost/plants etc but won't, not now.
I don't order or buy anything online, so I'll have to dream on.
Kazz
West Mids

03-04-2020, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Thanks for that Kazz.

I hadn't realised B & Q were still open. I'd love to get on down there for compost/plants etc but won't, not now.
I don't order or buy anything online, so I'll have to dream on.
We are not open to the public its a order on line collect from carpark situation.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Kazz ->
We are not open to the public its a order on line collect from carpark situation.

That's brill. Thanks Kazz.

Does this apply to all branches do you think?
Kazz
West Mids

06-04-2020, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's brill. Thanks Kazz.

Does this apply to all branches do you think?
Yes it does
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Kazz ->
Yes it does
Hi Kazz

Would you know if all the B&Q branches do Click & Collect for all ranges of compost and/or delivery? As I'm having problems getting either for the compost I want (which I know is in stock - as a friend's son works there!).
Kazz
West Mids

11-04-2020, 02:53 PM

Have you spoken to your friends son *wink wink*

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top