Join for free
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 06:16 PM

Lion Queen

A question how is you best friend and how did her daughters/families test come out?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 07:13 PM

Re: Lion Queen

Hi Kazz, nice to hear from you.

The daughter of my best friend who tested positive, her partner also tested positive, one of their children tested negative and the other child was inconclusive.
My best friends other daughter and her partner both tested negative and my best friends son also tested negative.
They were all tested last Thursday evening and everyones test has come back EXCEPT for my best friends. The poor woman is still anxiously awaiting hers .
My best friend had been sent to a different testing station than the others so perhaps this is why the results are longer but she has been waiting for 4 full days now.

Saying all that, we all believe she is probably safe now as she has had no symptoms whatsoever and it is 10 days now since she was in contact with her daughter so even though no results came back for her as yet I think we are all feeling a little less anxious, especially my best friend! It's been an awfully anxious time for her. Typical, she is the most vulnerable out of them all yet hers is the last to come back. I think if it were me I'd be chasing it up but I suppose some areas are taking longer.

Thank you for your concern Kazz.
x
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 07:26 PM

Always seems the ones you need that take the time. Sounds good was going to say (positive) but this is a virus that seems to not play by any rules. Will keep my fingers crossed. Hope her daughter and partner are doing okay.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Kazz ->
Always seems the ones you need that take the time. Sounds good was going to say (positive) but this is a virus that seems to not play by any rules. Will keep my fingers crossed. Hope her daughter and partner are doing okay.
Her daughter has really been quite poorly having to spend a lot of time in bed but she's on the mend now, her partner is the poorly one now but they are both young so hopefully they will both get over it with no lasting problems, once again thank you for your concern.

Stay safe x
Kazz
West Mids

28-09-2020, 07:40 PM

The concern is genuine, sometimes you read a post and think how did that go. Stay well and carry on keeping your Dad as safe as you can. This will all soon be history.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

28-09-2020, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Kazz ->
The concern is genuine, sometimes you read a post and think how did that go. Stay well and carry on keeping your Dad as safe as you can. This will all soon be history.
one thing is for sure Kazz, we WILL go down in history as people who lived or died through a pandemic, who would have ever thought it eh.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 07:59 AM

I think you are right LQ if she has no symptoms after 10 days the likelihood is she is OK....fingers crossed .....what a worry though.

Actually a pal of my daughter had a similar problem ....her little boy was sent home from school after a classmate tested positive. The whole family were tested all came back negative except the little boy who was sent home.....they lost his test results twice! As with your pal its now over ten days since his first test so its unlikely he has it.....still a worry non the less.

I hope your friends test result comes through today just to put her mind at rest x
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
one thing is for sure Kazz, we WILL go down in history as people who lived or died through a pandemic, who would have ever thought it eh.
Hope it all goes well, LQ.

I Know how the uncertainty feels.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top