Join for free
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2020, 10:29 AM

Do anything different post lockdown

Is there anything you will do (travel, move, etc) or make changes to your life in anyway differently when the
covid 19 restrictions have eased or finished?

Got me thinking because last year I had booked a break for the week after New Year and obviously cannot go due to travel restrictions.

First time I think its hit me I have had holidays abroad cancelled this last year but not to be able too travel within UK seems to have made me think.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2020, 10:40 AM

Re: Do anything different post lockdown

Hi

Not really, long distance travel insurance would be prohibitive.

When and if Boris replaces the EHIC Card as he has promised, then travel to Europe.

I intend to enlooy myself but not go mad.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2020, 12:22 PM

Oh yes.
First thing I'll do is book a short break in the UK - possibly Warners.

Join a keep fit class at my local leisure centre & join a walking club.

Book a nice meal out with family.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2020, 01:12 PM

Yes, would like to book short caravan breaks maybe in north Norfolk. Might take the dog, might leave her with borrowers. Or even treat myself to a hotel. Wow! That’s been a long time.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2020, 03:38 PM

Going to North Wales for a break, probably in a tent.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2020, 04:03 PM

When the worst of this is past us, and we can resume a bit of normalcy I will relish going to a restaurant, or the library, or a walk in the park, and be able to genuinely smile at others and know they have seen that smile, not behind a mask.
I miss bright faces, and seeing emotions on faces flash before me at silly conversations.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top