Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 02:06 AM

Re: Celebrity Big Brother

I like to watch to see who's on then I decide if its anyone im interested in enough to follow! I must admit I cringed to the point of total embarrassment at that George Galloway and the milk drinking episode and it put me off a bit! I shall at least watch the 1st programme though
Lady Angler
Lancashire
Lady Angler is female  Lady Angler has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 08:56 AM

I might have a sneaky look at who goes in but since it went to Channel 5 I've only watched it a couple of times.

I plead guilty to watching I'm A Celebrity when it's on though.....
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 09:38 AM

Can't stand Big Brother or I'm a Celebrity. They are marginally worse than the soaps as far as I'm concerned.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
I like to watch to see who's on then I decide if its anyone im interested in enough to follow! I must admit I cringed to the point of total embarrassment at that George Galloway and the milk drinking episode and it put me off a bit! I shall at least watch the 1st programme though
That George Galloway and what's her name was brilliant in the milk drinking episode. Good on George for being down to earth to do it. You wouldn't get many MP's doing that.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top