Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2021, 12:21 PM

Re: Asteroid!

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I think they would see it, specially at NASA, if they can put people in the space station I'm sure they would notice it. They monitor the skies all the time.
You'd be surprised Tiff, there is a lot of 'Fake News' about recently...
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2021, 12:53 PM

I think they would see it, specially at NASA, if they can put people in the space station I'm sure they would notice it. They monitor the skies all the time.
I think you believe that because you want it to be true aTiffany. ??

Donkeyman ! 🤔🤔
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2021, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
What an awful death; asteroids can be very painful.
Can't you buy a cream over the counter for them?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2021, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
You'd be surprised Tiff, there is a lot of 'Fake News' about recently...
Certainly is very fake.

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I think you believe that because you want it to be true aTiffany. ??

Donkeyman ! 🤔🤔

Of course I do. I'd hate to think no one who was qualified to do it, wasn't searching our sky for dangerous objects that could fall on us.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2021, 08:19 PM

Look on the bright side, that would be the end of COVID-19 and it’s various £@%#} mutations.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2021, 08:24 PM

Certainly is very fake.

Of course I do. I'd hate to think no one who was qualified to do it, wasn't searching our sky for dangerous objects that could fall on us.
Surfermom might be able to explain better than me Tiff, but I think it is possible for an asteroid to sneak up on us and take us by surprise...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2021, 05:11 AM

Wasn't it Bruce Willis who saved the world in a movie called Asteroid...if it wasn't him it was someone like him....yes I'd ring Bruce he would know what to do having done it once already.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2021, 05:38 AM

An asteroid a quarter size of the moon ? That is hundreds of times larger than the one which wiped out the dinosaurs. The luckiest ones would be the ones who are vaporized immediately. I'd head straight for the center of the impact area, and go out in a flash.
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2021, 05:45 AM

Nothing more exciting than looking up into the sky at a fiery thing getting bigger and bigger !

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top