Join for free
Page 333 of 505 « First < 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 433 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2020, 08:20 PM

Re: Chinese Coronavirus

Here it is but is it on the right thread ?

Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2020, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Sorry. I don't understand these video links sometimes.
Try this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR_l...270db-20392113
Thanks JBR, that one works OK.

Yes, we all seem to know this is going on and the risks now with coronavirus but those that can do something just don't do anything. All that must cost us a fortune to say nothing of the risks of bringing in anything unwanted like coronavirus.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2020, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Here it is but is it on the right thread ?
I believe it is.

Inviting hordes of people, who may be carrying Covid-19, into our country is going to exacerbate our problems.
We seem to be about to exceed the problems the Italians are experiencing.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2020, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Thanks JBR, that one works OK.

Yes, we all seem to know this is going on and the risks now with coronavirus but those that can do something just don't do anything. All that must cost us a fortune to say nothing of the risks of bringing in anything unwanted like coronavirus.
Who is the head of uk border force and how can they be contacted?
Perhaps all us concerned citizens should try some personal
action??

Donkeyman! 😟😟
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2020, 09:32 PM

This would be a bad situation under normal circumstances, but it is beyond belief now. This country has become a joke. We are being mismanaged, and have been for the last 30 years, since Maggie Thatcher was stabbed in the back by a bunch of scoundrels.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2020, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
This would be a bad situation under normal circumstances, but it is beyond belief now. This country has become a joke. We are being mismanaged, and have been for the last 30 years, since Maggie Thatcher was stabbed in the back by a bunch of scoundrels.
Absolutely. Finally, we have a PM who we might be able to trust to rectify the wrongdoings over those 30-odd years.

So far, he has said the right things, but there is still much to be done, not least the continued influx of illegal immigrants... helped by the Border Farce.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2020, 10:01 PM

For the life of me, I don't understand why the UK keeps voting leftists into office. This latest example of their agenda high-lights their utter stupidity when it comes to immigration policy.
With every boatload of immigrants, more and more new cases of C-19 arrive to decimate the UK.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

05-05-2020, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
For the life of me, I don't understand why the UK keeps voting leftists into office. This latest example of their agenda high-lights their utter stupidity when it comes to immigration policy.
With every boatload of immigrants, more and more new cases of C-19 arrive to decimate the UK.
The reason is that there are still many people who vote Labour simply because their fathers always voted for Labour. Looking at the evidence of all the negative things that Labour has achieved whenever they have been in office, I can only assume that these 'traditional' Labour voters are rather thick.

Fortunately, it seems that the penny is finally beginning to drop, even among these lifelong thickos, as the Labour party has failed to win an election for some considerable time now. Moreover, in this last election they received a record low number of votes.

Unfortunately, the Left is still not dead in this country. Recently, the unions are, once again, rising and are giving serious consideration to encouraging their members to go on strike should lockdowns be relaxed, presumably to extend the 'furlough' they and their members have been enjoying of late.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2020, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
The reason is that there are still many people who vote Labour simply because their fathers always voted for Labour. Looking at the evidence of all the negative things that Labour has achieved whenever they have been in office, I can only assume that these 'traditional' Labour voters are rather thick.

Fortunately, it seems that the penny is finally beginning to drop, even among these lifelong thickos, as the Labour party has failed to win an election for some considerable time now. Moreover, in this last election they received a record low number of votes.

Unfortunately, the Left is still not dead in this country. Recently, the unions are, once again, rising and are giving serious consideration to encouraging their members to go on strike should lockdowns be relaxed, presumably to extend the 'furlough' they and their members have been enjoying of late.
Before l left uk 45yrs ago l used to be one of those thickos, but
when lnreturned 5yrs ago anr saw what had become of uk l had a
rethink on politics and allthough a lot of the damage had imo been
caused by the tories l could see what the labour party had become
and with brexit and the advent of Boris l voted Tory on the basis of
Boris's pledge to get us out and so far he has done ok
I now look forward to him completing the job in the next few weeks?
If he lets me down it leaves me back with Nigel l think?

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔🤔
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

05-05-2020, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Boris's pledge to get us out and so far he has done ok
I now look forward to him completing the job in the next few weeks?
If he lets me down it leaves me back with Nigel l think?
Me too.

Page 333 of 505 « First < 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 433 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top