Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 10:41 PM

Eastenders tonight

Does anyone else think that Max is going to end up having a fling with Lucy Beale? Poor Tanya (suffering with cancer) doesn't want sex with him at the moment and I don't think Max will be able to cope without sex and he seems to go for the very young girls doesn't he.

When Lucy was at Lauren's house breakfest time and she was wearing Max's shirt and he looked at her legs in a seductive way, I reckon that's the sign that they will have a fling.

Anyone agree?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 10:51 PM

Re: Eastenders tonight

I also saw the look in Max's eyes ..... Tanya spotted it too!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I also saw the look in Max's eyes ..... Tanya spotted it too!
I thought you would answer first Mags

I'm glad you spotted it as well, I also saw where Tanya noticed it too plus her Mum.

It's definitely going to happen
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 11:15 PM

Something is brewing!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2012, 04:45 PM

k new there was something lurking in that man Heather was going out with.He looks like an explosion about to go off!
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2012, 05:45 PM

yes i think another affair is on the cards
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2012, 12:08 AM

Ah, but in tonight's episode, Tyler got there first.

In any case, who allows young girls at the breakfast table wearing skimpies like that? That's an odd thing to do.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2012, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Ah, but in tonight's episode, Tyler got there first.

In any case, who allows young girls at the breakfast table wearing skimpies like that? That's an odd thing to do.
yes i thought the same Mollie but thats soaps for you, never the norm

i think another lady in the square is going to be involved with max, i won't say who, don't want to let the cat out the bag.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 01:41 AM

I think I know who you mean, Kitty.

What about pig-faced Derek? What a horrible creature he is. Quite honestly, I only went back to East Enders about a year ago after a lapse of a few years because I got bored with it, but there are few redeeming characters in it now, most of them being wheeler-dealers, thugs, criminals, or just out and out nasty types.

A load of loud-mouthed nothings (including the women) and very few with an ounce of decency about them. Is that real-life?

To be honest, the only character I truly like at the moment is Fatboy, and I hated him when he first appeared, but he's definitely grown on me now.
Alicat
West Berkshire

25-02-2012, 01:41 PM

I know what you mean Mollie, I feel the same way about Eastenders whereas it's hubby's favourite soap, mine is Corrie.

I'm thinking hard who the other person is that would be involved with Max ....... Oh my god, you're not thinking of the person who went up the stairs naked Are you thinking Max followed her up the stairs Kitty

On the subject of Derek, I wish he would wash his hair, it's always greasy!! Even in real life when he's interviewed it's very greasy!! Could he not wash it occassionaly.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top