Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 12:00 AM

Re: Eastenders tonight

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
I know what you mean Mollie, I feel the same way about Eastenders whereas it's hubby's favourite soap, mine is Corrie.

I'm thinking hard who the other person is that would be involved with Max ....... Oh my god, you're not thinking of the person who went up the stairs naked Are you thinking Max followed her up the stairs Kitty

On the subject of Derek, I wish he would wash his hair, it's always greasy!! Even in real life when he's interviewed it's very greasy!! Could he not wash it occassionaly.

Derek is totally obnoxious, full stop. I think by now we know who has her eyes set on Max, and she's another gobby character I've never liked, preferring her sister.

On the radio today it said there were to be talks with East Enders producers/writers etc because apparently, over the last two months their viewing figures have dropped by over £1 million. Is it any wonder?

The whole show is based on corruption, criminal wheeler-dealings, slanging matches, brutality, loud-mouths, murderers.

Then there's the three Stygian witches like a scene from Macbeth with Dorothy, Rose and Cora.

Last of all, you have all the young kids running amok, getting drunk, throwing up, getting pregnant.

All in the name of entertainment! Jeremy Kyle would have his work cut out with that lot.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top