Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2012, 10:27 PM

Corrie: So who killed Frank then?

I thought Corrie was brilliant tonight.

So who do we think killed Frank? There are quite a few suspects:

Carla
Michelle
Peter
Kevin
Sally
Or maybe someone else.

I've been thinking about this long and hard and I reckon (and it's only a guess) that it could have been Frank's Mum (Gwen Taylor). I reckon his mother was lurking in the background in the factory when Carla and Frank were alone together at the end when he confessed to Carla that he raped her. Also Frank accused his mother of betraying him by telling Sally of his plans with Jenny.

So that's my take on it. Any other takers? .............
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2012, 10:32 PM

Re: Corrie: So who killed Frank then?

I wouldn't even try to work it out, the producers do this in all the soaps, recently in Emmerdale too when they littered the set with suspects as they have done in Corrie tonight, my brain would hurt if I gave it too much thought so I give up already!
Silver Surfer
Manchester UK
Silver Surfer is female  Silver Surfer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2012, 10:40 PM

My money is on his mother .
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2012, 10:50 PM

I agree Alicat, Corrie was brilliant tonight.

My money goes on Michelle. I love an 'who dunnit', but never pick the right one who did it!!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2012, 10:59 PM

It went through my mind that it may have been his mother .... she had been completely taken in by him and then to overhear the truth just may have pushed her over the edge.

I also think Carla, Sally, Kevin and Peter are a bit too obvious ..... and Michelle I'm not too sure about.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2012, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
I agree Alicat, Corrie was brilliant tonight.

My money goes on Michelle. I love an 'who dunnit', but never pick the right one who did it!!!
The thing is, after Michelle visited frank in the factory and said her bit he was still alive as Carla visited him after Michelle.

Mind you, it makes you wonder as Kym Marsh is on "Loose Women" tomorrow, I wonder what she will be talking about and will all the suspects end up being on that programme.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2012, 11:09 PM

Carla also did a quick double look over her shoulder before the scene changed so she must have seen who did it....
Alicat
West Berkshire

05-03-2012, 11:11 PM

I'm really surprised that others think it's the Mother as well, I thought I was quite clever thinking of that one and didn't think many others would think it was her.

I agree with you Mags, some of them are just too obvious.

I shall be looking over the coming weeks to see if any of them are doing alot of interviews on other programmes as the killer has probably left the programme by now. There again maybe Corrie has told them to lie low until the whole storyline is over and the killer is revealed.

Excitin' stuff isnt it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

05-03-2012, 11:13 PM

Dum dumdum dum!
Alicat
West Berkshire

05-03-2012, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Carla also did a quick double look over her shoulder before the scene changed so she must have seen who did it....
Oh my God Mags, you are so right, I remember that bit now. Thanks for that, I forgot that bit.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top