Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2012, 11:18 PM

Eastenders - help please

Can someone please tell me why Phil went to Heather's flat as soon as he was let out of prison? Did Ben tell him in prison that Heather had overheard him talking to Ian?

Please put me out of my misery, I just can't understand why it would be the first place he would have gone to and how did he know Ben was there?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2012, 11:29 PM

Re: Eastenders - help please

At the start of EE, we saw Jay running from Heather's flat ..... then the camera focused on someone just getting out of a car. I think that must have been Phil and seeing Jay racing away, he went to the flat (door was left open) and that's when he saw what Ben had done.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2012, 09:57 AM

I have missed a couple of episodesnof Eastenders, so can anyone kindly let me know what happened. Was it definitely Ben who killed Heather and why did he do it. I thought it was bound to be her fiance, but there you go. I watched Tuesdays episode, but by then it had already been done. Didn't even know Phil had got out of jail.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2012, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
At the start of EE, we saw Jay running from Heather's flat ..... then the camera focused on someone just getting out of a car. I think that must have been Phil and seeing Jay racing away, he went to the flat (door was left open) and that's when he saw what Ben had done.
I don't always watch EE and missed that part too. Thanks for clearing that up Mags

I guess Heather's boyfriend who has a conviction for GBH will be accused of the crime, Shirley will see to that
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2012, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I have missed a couple of episodesnof Eastenders, so can anyone kindly let me know what happened.
Was it definitely Ben who killed Heather and why did he do it
Yes it was, Ben thought she had heard a conversation between himself and Ian about lying to the police and that she told the police when in fact it was Ian who told the police he had made the story up.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2012, 01:43 PM

Thank you Meg - I'll have to try to keep up a bit. I knew something was going to happen to Heather and I have been too busy lately to watch.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2012, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Thanks Mags, I do remember seeing Jay running from Heather's flat and the same time Phil getting out of the car but didn't link the two together, I must try and be more observant when these soaps are on .

It's just as well these soaps aren't like real life, I wouldn't be able to cope with it all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2012, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Thanks Mags, I do remember seeing Jay running from Heather's flat and the same time Phil getting out of the car but didn't link the two together, I must try and be more observant when these soaps are on .

It's just as well these soaps aren't like real life, I wouldn't be able to cope with it all.
We would be no good as witnesses in real life situations, would we!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2012, 08:17 PM

In my Opinion I dont think Ben actually did kill Heather he struck her ,she fell onto the hearth and hit her head, well at least thats my story and I am sticking to it!.
You're correct Annie, Ben hit her with a photo frame (I think), then she cracked her head on something as she fell ..... he definitely didn't murder Heather.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK

21-03-2012, 10:08 PM

I nearly missed it again. It's been on tonight and it is not usually shown on Wednesday.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top