Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2012, 10:48 PM

Re: Eastenders - help please

Rena, you could always watch programmes if you miss them on BBC iPlayer on catch-up. I don't watch TV any longer. I just watch on my computer. I didn't know it was on tonight either!

It's true that Ben did not intend to kill Heather, and it happened as has been said, but he was instrumental in her death. Poor "Ev" never did anyone wrong.

Of course, Andrew will get the blame initially, but he has an alibi.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2012, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I nearly missed it again. It's been on tonight and it is not usually shown on Wednesday.
They put it on tonight, Rena, as there will be no Eastenders this Friday due to Sports Relief being shown
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2012, 11:07 PM

I read that Andrew is going to be around for another year.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2012, 12:46 AM

I'm glad to hear that, Ali. It's about time they got rid of that horrid brat Ben. What a disgusting little boy he is. He needs to get his comeuppence, and soon.

He blamed Heather for talking to the Police when it was in fact his brother Ian that had done that. He needs to go to jail.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2012, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
I'm glad to hear that, Ali. It's about time they got rid of that horrid brat Ben. What a disgusting little boy he is. He needs to get his comeuppence, and soon.

He blamed Heather for talking to the Police when it was in fact his brother Ian that had done that. He needs to go to jail.
He certainly does Mollie, he's an evil little boy.

I have all this worked out in my mind how it's all going to unravel ..........

Shirley finds out that it was Ben that killed Heather although Andrew is in prison suspected of killing her, Shirley pays Andrew a visit in prison to find out what really happened and then she looks for that down and out man that Andrew was with at the same time when Heather was killed (Andrew's alibi) without the rest of the family knowing.

In other words Shirley helps to clear Andrew's name to get back at Ben.

How about that then We'll see if that really happens.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

23-03-2012, 01:04 AM

Good work detective!

Of course though, Andrew does have another alibi which he hasn't remembered yet, when he met Jean at the tube station, which was just shortly after 6 p.m.

If Shirley had listened to her phone message, it would have revealed the killer as Heather had left her phone off the hook, but that's now been deleted, throwing away vital evidence.

It will be up to the post-mortem to determine the exact time of death before it is realised that Andrew couldn't have been the killer.

I hope that snotty little kid rots in hell, especially now that he knows that Heather didn't speak to the Police about him.

Strangely enough, I have a feeling that Jay will go to the Police, or tell somebody else, as he just isn't handling the guilt.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top