Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 06:23 PM

Absolutely Disgraceful

What sort of people are they?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/138089...e-hours-covid/
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 06:26 PM

Re: Absolutely Disgraceful

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
What sort of people are they?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/138089...e-hours-covid/
To be honest I see nothing wrong with it. Especially at times like this you HAVE to put yourself first making use of every opportunity that opens up.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
To be honest I see nothing wrong with it. Especially at times like this you HAVE to put yourself first making use of every opportunity that opens up.
That has to be the worse response anyone could give AT. You make yourself seem like someone who would trample over women and children in a dire situation in order to save your own skin. Thank God the majority don't have your mindset.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
That has to be the worse response anyone could give AT. You make yourself seem like someone who would trample over women and children in a dire situation in order to save your own skin. Thank God the majority don't have your mindset.
I agree. Unfortunately I am not able to say the things I want to say because it would get me banned.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 07:25 PM

The lockdown will only begin to loosen up once the most vulnerable as well as high risk workers get vaccinated. Anyone who is not eligible at this time but still manages to get it will be slowing down this process, and we ALL suffer from the delay.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 07:29 PM

It's a dog eat dog world.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 07:32 PM

According to the news I read this morning, 2 NHS trusts have reported that the website address meant for internal use only has been leaked to the public. I hope the scum who did this are found, name and shamed and sacked. We do not need people like them in this world.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 07:37 PM

It's a dog eat dog world.
That sounds like dogma to me Todgy???
Obviously you would trample on your mother to get into the lifeboat
first ??

Donkeyman! 👎👎
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 07:44 PM

REALLY???? I see everything wrong with it.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

21-01-2021, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
That sounds like dogma to me Todgy???
Obviously you would trample on your mother to get into the lifeboat
first ??

Donkeyman! 👎👎

My mother would have shoved me onboard just as I would shove my son, stepdaughter and wife. Then it would be my turn and sod everyone else.

Self preservation is something that I learned about from the few relatives that had survived the European war and managed to visit us while en route to Israel where they had to fight to get Israel back.

Then after 1948 when they visited us and others having sorted out the groups who were totally illegally obstructing us from our land. I was only very young but I learned fast and well from what I heard.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top