Join for free
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 07:12 AM

The Oprah Interview: Prince Harry and Meghan

Please share your thoughts about the interview Oprah conducted.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 07:17 AM

Re: The Oprah Interview: Prince Harry and Meghan

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Please share your thoughts about the interview Oprah conducted.
Hi

I have none, did not watch it and will not be watching it.

Other Peoples' Family arguments are of no interest to me at all.

We have enough of our own.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 07:31 AM

The only snippet I heard this morning was about some remark by one of the Royals wondering what colour skin her baby would have. If that's racism then she doesn't grasp what the word means - seems a reasonable question to pose to me.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 07:32 AM

Tosh!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 08:07 AM

It’s not on until tonight on U.K. tv
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 08:20 AM

I have seen snippets of it on YouTube.

Apparently Megan was silenced, whilst living a life with the royals,..she’s a strong woman, like Diana was,
She’s not cut out for living a life of a royal....she was nieve,in thinking so.imo...you can’t help who you fall in love with, she happened to fall in love with Harry...
I can definitely understand them both wanting to get out,..I guess you can say she’s uncovering the royals....why would they do this....none of my business....I wish the three of them well in their future.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 08:27 AM

It's had what I would call a "standard" degree of coverage here. I see the venom fly here regularly about them. My only comment is that when they were here they conducted themselves with grace and dignity. People here welcomed them and they appeared to appreciate it. Nobody in Australia has a problem with either of them. Harry has been here a number of times on his own. The Invictus games were a great success and a great cause. Meghan is mostly famous for "Suits" which was a popular show here.They are young celebrities. Like Kylie or Nicole Kidman, Cate Blanchett or Hugh Jackman; except they aren't Australian. Whatever problems they have with their own families are their business.

But..Having said all that, I have to comment on the issue of them being asked how "dark" their babies will be. If I hadn't seen her say it herself I wouldn't have believed it. In this day and age. Yet sadly it doesn't altogether surprise me. It is just plain sad that that conversation would even take place. But I would be prepared to bet who said it.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 08:32 AM

Tend to look for body language which is usually devoid when thespians are being interviewed.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
The only snippet I heard this morning was about some remark by one of the Royals wondering what colour skin her baby would have. If that's racism then she doesn't grasp what the word means - seems a reasonable question to pose to me.
Yes, Ms d00d has just told me about that. And the royal in question was her beloved husband.

They say opposites attract, and therefor I can understand how Harry fancies darker skin. Then the baby arrives ginger!
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 08:54 AM

I will make a point of watching it.

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top