Join for free
Page 2 of 39 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 08:58 AM

Re: The Oprah Interview: Prince Harry and Meghan

It doesn't surprise me those awful words about skin colour were said but I've always said mixed race people are very good looking with lovely skin colour and their children will be too.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 09:14 AM

I have lots of thoughts on this, but I wont go into all the details.

The royals do what is expected of them and, as I still believe that Harry is not Charles son, I also think that Harry & the immediate family know that!
I believe that Harry has always made it clear that the press treated his mother badly, so when they also did that with his wife, I am sure he felt the need to be less restricted and wanted to speak freely!

Americans love these expose stories & making a fortune with them. I also suspect that Harry & Megan want to make sure they have a very good income, so no surprise that this interview took place!
Lets be fair, Americans have always been jealous of the fact that we have royals, I suspect that is why they have treated most of their presidents as some kind of God.

To me, it looks like Harry has achieved some revenge for how his mother was treated by Charles, I am just sad that our loyal queen has had to suffer the embarrassment of her 2 elder sons!
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 09:14 AM

I remember when Harry was born, he was called "the hewitt boy", a far juicier story.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 09:22 AM

I will not watch it. Its all over the news this morning anyway, so I won't need to. I'm not really interested in them, but I'm getting the impressions from the media that all she did was whinge a lot. She knew fine well what she was getting into, and believe she planned everything from the start. The way she treats people when she is done with them is appalling. Typical narcissist.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I will not watch it. Its all over the news this morning anyway, so I won't need to. I'm not really interested in them, but I'm getting the impressions from the media that all she did was whinge a lot. She knew fine well what she was getting into, and believe she planned everything from the start. The way she treats people when she is done with them is appalling. Typical narcissist.
Loaded answers to loaded questions.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 09:46 AM

I don’t believe the rumour about Harry not being Charles son .
Harry was already born before Diana met Hewitt.
He does have a resemblance to James Hewitt in that he has ginger hair but James Hewitt has himself a distinct resemblance to Earl Spencer , Diana’s father as a young man .( probably one of the reasons she felt attracted to him)
Harry has various Spencer cousins that look like him all red haired .Here are two of them and Diana’s father John Spencer .

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	1BA63FA5-EC58-4CF7-84E7-E4C01A350F36.jpeg
Views:	190
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	14932   Click image for larger version

Name:	FB535140-515E-4D06-AA8B-A6AF3E36F4F4.jpeg
Views:	187
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	14933   Click image for larger version

Name:	F6C79017-83F1-49CB-9D18-29280CF2468A.jpeg
Views:	191
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	14934  
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 09:53 AM

I’ve seen a photo of Charles and Harry side by side and the resemblance is definitely there! I do wish people wouldn’t speculate on Harry’s parentage and accept these rumours.

I have asked my US friend if she was going to watch, but so far waiting her reply. I’m certainly not wasting 2 hours if the press will no doubt print it, maybe verbatim. Besides, it’s all good on ITV tonight.
copperjug
New Member!
Scotland
copperjug is female 

08-03-2021, 09:59 AM

Royal experts ?
https://youtu.be/T_j35t3GCsk
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I have lots of thoughts on this, but I wont go into all the details.

The royals do what is expected of them and, as I still believe that Harry is not Charles son, I also think that Harry & the immediate family know that!
I believe that Harry has always made it clear that the press treated his mother badly, so when they also did that with his wife, I am sure he felt the need to be less restricted and wanted to speak freely!

Americans love these expose stories & making a fortune with them. I also suspect that Harry & Megan want to make sure they have a very good income, so no surprise that this interview took place!
Lets be fair, Americans have always been jealous of the fact that we have royals, I suspect that is why they have treated most of their presidents as some kind of God.

To me, it looks like Harry has achieved some revenge for how his mother was treated by Charles, I am just sad that our loyal queen has had to suffer the embarrassment of her 2 elder sons!
Maybe her parenting skills were second to her queenly ones
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Fully agree with you!

Page 2 of 39 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top