Join for free
Page 39 of 39 « First < 29 37 38 39
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2021, 11:01 AM

Re: The Oprah Interview: Prince Harry and Meghan

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
I see Thomas Markle has supposed to have given Oprah Winfrey a letter saying he wants to give his side of the story.
I doubt that will happen , it doesn't the fit the 'agenda'.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2021, 11:24 AM

That would be Oprah off their Christmas Card list .
I think Oprah has lost credibility ( but gained millions ) with this interview.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2021, 11:40 AM

Digressing if I may, when Edward v111 abdicated he received a pension of £10.000 a year for life I may be wrong here ( how much in today's money I wonder ...anyone know ) he lived a life of opulence and comfort did the taxpayer pay his pension or the King ?

I do feel Harry carrys his mothers pain and grief and I think he knows and remembers her hurt and how she was treated ( think I'm repeating myself here ) Good for him for breaking free but I agree he should not receive any financial support now . Anyway they are mega rich
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2021, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
More like a Soap Oprah.
Should have thought of that, drat!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2021, 01:48 PM

The continuing story of The War Of The Windsors.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Windsors

Already been done by Channel 4. Missed it.

Channel 4 described the show, in a statement: “The series is a wry take on what the soap opera of their lives (and loves) might just be like. Delving behind the headlines and gossip columns, The Windsors lets our imaginations run riot in this ludicrous parody. "Imagine, who really controls the sceptre in Charles and Camilla's marriage? What do the Royals really think of Kate? Does Wills really want to be king? Will Harry ever take Pippa up the aisle or will they end on a bum note? And what do Beatrice and Eugenie actually do for a living?" C4's head of comedy Phil Clarke added: “In The Windsors, our much-loved Royal family is re-imagined through the lens of a soap opera, and although the stories are completely fictional, some are inspired by real events. As a result, writers Bert and George have outdone even the funniest, most ludicrous issue of Hello! magazine ever."
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2021, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Digressing if I may, when Edward v111 abdicated he received a pension of £10.000 a year for life I may be wrong here ( how much in today's money I wonder ...anyone know ) he lived a life of opulence and comfort did the taxpayer pay his pension or the King ?

I do feel Harry carrys his mothers pain and grief and I think he knows and remembers her hurt and how she was treated ( think I'm repeating myself here ) Good for him for breaking free but I agree he should not receive any financial support now . Anyway they are mega rich
It’s about time he stopped trading off the sympathy vote .
It’s been 24 years he’s a man now although he is being unmanned by his self absorbed wife .
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2021, 01:56 PM

Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

27-03-2021, 03:30 PM

His brother must be wonder if Harry considers his emotional state. Likewise, Harry talks as though he could not care less.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2021, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
His brother must be wonder if Harry considers his emotional state. Likewise, Harry talks as though he could not care less.

Could all be a front, I know when I used to have fall outs with any of my sisters I always made it look like I didn't give a hoot. But on my own it was a different story. Harry could be doing the same thing. But as I keep saying, he's well down the heir to the throne line, so it's his life, and how he chooses to live it is his business not anyone else's.

Page 39 of 39 « First < 29 37 38 39

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top