Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 09:39 PM

Re: Frequenting The Forum.

If being nice means being "fluffy", then I'm perfectly happy being a fluffy Pixie! Not sure about fawning though, to me that means fake and I don't do or tolerate fake.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 09:40 PM

Let's have a mass brawl, fluffies V Hardcores.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
If being nice means being "fluffy", then I'm perfectly happy being a fluffy Pixie! Not sure about fawning though, to me that means fake and I don't do or tolerate fake.
Nothing fake about you lass, can we be fluffy mates but don't forget, I'm the fluffy Queen haha
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Nothing fake about you lass, can we be fluffy mates but don't forget, I'm the fluffy Queen haha
I think the cigar might be fake.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I curtsey to your award winning fluffiness, Queenie!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
no it's not fake, but now everyone knows I smoke fat cigars thanks to you!!!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

10-06-2021, 09:47 PM

I curtsey to your award winning fluffiness, Queenie!
ah, but would you take the knee to me teehee, only joking, a curtsey will do fine Pixles,
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

10-06-2021, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The cigar isn't fake, its a real one, I'll have you know!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

10-06-2021, 09:53 PM

The cigar isn't fake, its a real one, I'll have you know!
Oh, I thought he was talking about my cigar, I wondered how he had seen me through the computer too
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I would say, it’s a forum with something for everyone.

There are the ‘fluffies/ luvvies’ that say the nicest things and they have lots of ‘fluffy’ friends who fawn all over them!

Then there are the ‘middle of the road’ members who just like discussing current issues and stuff they have an opinion on.

Then there are what l call the ‘hardcore’ posters. They don’t always say what everyone wants to hear but sometimes when you really think about what they’ve said, they do have a point.
I would say, these are the most sought after members to view, where other members rush to their profile page to see what outrageous stuff they have uttered recently!!

You forgot to mention the “ Queen Bee” sorry ,I meant “ Bees”.

😂🤣😅😮

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top