Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2009, 10:19 PM

Re: So what have you been up to?

I have severe toothache, so I'm sitting here with a hot water bottle wrapped in a towel Off to the dentist tomorrow x
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2009, 10:24 PM

Sorry to hear that Lou - hope the dentist will sort it out tomorrow...
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2009, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Lou ->
I have severe toothache, so I'm sitting here with a hot water bottle wrapped in a towel Off to the dentist tomorrow x
Ouch, Lou! I sympathize; my arthritis in my hand is acting up and I'm sitting here with an ice pack on it!
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2009, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Ouch, Lou! I sympathize; my arthritis in my hand is acting up and I'm sitting here with an ice pack on it!
Aww Bless ya! Hope your hand is better soon x
Lou
UK

06-08-2009, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Sorry to hear that Lou - hope the dentist will sort it out tomorrow...
Thanks I hope so too x
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2009, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by Lou ->
Aww Bless ya! Hope your hand is better soon x
Thanks, Lou! Trying out a new arthritis mediation: triglosamine, supposed to be better than just glucosamine/chondroiton. Came today, have just had one pill so far...fingers crossed!
Lou
UK

06-08-2009, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Thanks, Lou! Trying out a new arthritis mediation: triglosamine, supposed to be better than just glucosamine/chondroiton. Came today, have just had one pill so far...fingers crossed!
Everything crossed they work for you x
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 08:08 PM

Not a lot today-walked my girl (dog) Hatti and my brothers dog Sam-he's staying with me for two weeks-bit of gardening then lots of sitting in the sun in the garden-I took Voluntary Redundancy and Early Retirement 10 years ago-best decision I've ever made now have all the time in the world to do what I want-when I want-its great
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

07-08-2009, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Not a lot today-walked my girl (dog) Hatti and my brothers dog Sam-he's staying with me for two weeks-bit of gardening then lots of sitting in the sun in the garden-I took Voluntary Redundancy and Early Retirement 10 years ago-best decision I've ever made now have all the time in the world to do what I want-when I want-its great

Oh I do so agree! I took early retirement at 62 1/2 and it is wonderful!
MrsH
Hampshire, UK
MrsH is female  MrsH has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 08:39 PM

I absolutely love being retired! The best bit is when I go to bed at night I don't have to set the alarm anymore. I've been retired just about a year now and I still get a kick out of the no alarm thing!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top