Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2010, 08:40 AM

Happy Thursday

Good Morning everyone

It is another cold morning with the temperature in the minus section.
Nothing planned for today so it looks like the fireside will have company.

Have a great day everyone, did you tell your loved ones yesterday how you feel about them? Then go and do it now as you may not get another chance.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2010, 09:22 AM

Re: Happy Thursday

Good Morning AB and Everyone. Cold and damp here on the west coast of Scotland but hear that snow is supposed to fall up north of Scotland and in the east. I see snow has fallen in part of England and hope all who live there stay safe and no mishaps.

Take care and stay safe.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2010, 11:28 AM

Good morning AB, BK and all to follow .......

It's certainly a cold one this morning ......brrrr!

Take care all those with snow in their area and stay warm.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2010, 01:08 PM

Dizzy visited me this morning with my son. Wrapped up warm to play throwing sticks with her in the frosty garden. A lovely surprise!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2010, 01:19 PM

Good afternoon AB and everyone - A nice bright sunny day here 'tho still a bit of snow on the ground - Hope you all have a nice day.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2010, 04:28 PM

Good morning all. It's Thanksgiving in the states and I'd like to extend holiday glee to all my online friends. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2010, 05:39 PM

Hi all and those to follow. Dank and dismal weather for Thanksgiving, rain overnight 6 C (43 F), but we're spared the snowy weather some parts of the country are getting. A good day to count my blessings.

Holiday glee to all from me also! Stay warm and dry.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2010, 10:34 PM

Decided to have relaxing day today and make the most of the weather-so it was off walking this morning and with my friend and her dogs this afternoon. In between I decided to get my C........Card list out and cards, then decided it was still too early to start writing them-the spirit was willing, but the flesh was weak!-Maybe next week I'll make a start.........

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top