Join for free
Page 10 of 56 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 04:32 PM

Re: Breaking - Joe Biden wins US presidential election

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Nonsense. Harris has had a long career in prosecution and upholding the law. She was a district Attorney and then Attorney General. That is not the CV of an anarchist and I'm afraid you will have to try harder to discredit her.
No need. Her reputation and her stated objectives does that far more effectively.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 04:33 PM

This has to be an entrant for 2020 Funniest Headline of the Year awards :

"South Ayrshire Golf club owner loses 2020 presidential election"

Link: https://www.ayrshiredailynews.co.uk/...ntial-election
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 04:37 PM

Nonsense. Harris has had a long career in prosecution and upholding the law. She was a district Attorney and then Attorney General. That is not the CV of an anarchist and I'm afraid you will have to try harder to discredit her.
I am sure the US media will do just that. Every time a new president is elected and who their VP is, the US media go out of their way to find 'dirt' on both people. Now that Biden is president I am sure the sexual assault allegations against him will resurface again. Biden's wife is a strong supporter of immigration and asylum as she teaches both groups English and has done so for many years. I therefore have no doubt the US media will try and plant the seed of doubt as to her lawful intentions in helping them and make some baseless claims that she allowed illegal migrants to enter the US.

Look at all the crap that came out of the closet when Trump became president which makes me believe that Biden will suffer the same.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 04:42 PM

The resemblance is quite uncanny..

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	C0B14BF5-37FD-46ED-8F49-F409BC48BA6D.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	14091  
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 05:02 PM

Anarchists come in many guises, even POTUS if you believe some people so why having a career in law might somehow exclude that possibility doesn't really make sense.

Not that I'm necessarily agreeing but others present the possibility too.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/kamala-...ts-11597877888

https://thebl.com/politics/campaign-...eparation.html
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Anarchists come in many guises, even POTUS if you believe some people so why having a career in law might somehow exclude that possibility doesn't really make sense.

Not a career in law but a career in prosecuting the lawless on behalf of the Government. Nothing can be absolutely ruled out with anyone but it's extremely unlikely that a state prosecutor is going turn into an anarchic vice President!
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
I am sure the US media will do just that. Every time a new president is elected and who their VP is, the US media go out of their way to find 'dirt' on both people. Now that Biden is president I am sure the sexual assault allegations against him will resurface again. Biden's wife is a strong supporter of immigration and asylum as she teaches both groups English and has done so for many years. I therefore have no doubt the US media will try and plant the seed of doubt as to her lawful intentions in helping them and make some baseless claims that she allowed illegal migrants to enter the US.

Look at all the crap that came out of the closet when Trump became president which makes me believe that Biden will suffer the same.

You are forgetting one vital fact. The major U.S. media is overwhelming pro-democrat. So much so, that many of the newscasters worked in the administrations of President Clinton and Obama. Expect a long, passionate honeymoon.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->

I doubt anything can match what was said about the incumbent. Biden is a man with great tragedy in his past. Something I didn't know until today. I am sure that mud will be slung but he has been a politicians for decades and he has made it this far.

It will be interesting what will be made of his Catholic faith. JFK was I believe the last Catholic POTUS. It's possible some Trump supporters switched allegiance because of Biden's faith. Trump had strong support from US Catholic voters because of his anti abortion stance.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->

I do luv a good conspiracy theory after Sunday lunch

Zaphod don’t believe everything you read on tge internet
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 05:39 PM

Not a career in law but a career in prosecuting the lawless on behalf of the Government. Nothing can be absolutely ruled out with anyone but it's extremely unlikely that a state prosecutor is going turn into an anarchic vice President!
You didn't bother reading the links I posted, did you?

"Harris justified street violence, shoplifting, and vandalism of historical and religious monuments because it was payback for the historical separation of African Americans from white people."
Nothing anarchic there at all.
No-siree.
All regular law-upholding vice-Presidential material at its finest.

Page 10 of 56 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top