Join for free
Page 21 of 56 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 05:20 PM

Re: Breaking - Joe Biden wins US presidential election

Originally Posted by Bread ->
What was so bad about Trump exactly ?
Hardly the sort of man you would send into business negotiations!
I know he was a businessman, but if his tax returns were correct he wasn't making much.... perhaps that is why he went onto politics!
If his tax returns weren't correct, isn't it an offence to evade tax in the USA?

He told his country that the meds he was given had cured him of Covid in just a few days & they would be given to all sufferers in the USA!
Did he really have it, because reporters got a different story from all the people at the hospital?
If he was cured, is he really going to make sure everybody is offered the same treatment, or was that another lie to win votes?
I don't suppose any world leaders always tell the truth, but they certainly make more accomplished liars that Trump! As soon as he opens his mouth you can tell what he is saying is rubbish.
The man is a joke &, if I had voted for him, I am afraid I would be too embarrassed to admit it, after the way he has behaved since he learned Biden had won!

That will do for now..... but he has many other faults too!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 05:43 PM

My problem with him is that he has divided his nation.

What has he achieved in his term?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
My problem with him is that he has divided his nation.

What has he achieved in his term?
He didn't divide the nation. Instead he was a bulwark against forces intent to destroy America for their rotten agenda. America has been falling apart for years but Barack Hussein broke it (and much of the middle east as well). Trump confronted this. He brought the enemies into the light.
It'll be interesting to watch how they continue with their agenda now the first true American patriot president for years is teetering on the edge. He's not going to survive, the enemies will succeed and then it's going to be a variation of "Après moi, le déluge".

Oh America, whatever have you done.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->

Your argument doesn't stack up. Look at all the mounting evidence against the democrats, you can't ignore it. Your making up stories as well about how you supported Trump until his handling of COVID - it was the Democrats that wouldn't allow him to shut the country down and by doing so let in thousands of infected people. They called him racist for trying to close the borders and prevent immigration - instead the USA got infected with COVID-19 and caused the numbers of deaths you see now. States such as California (and other democrat states) wouldn't abide by the rules either and held mass protests and refused to abide by the lock-down rules - same with New York. Its the left wing that caused the spread of the disease, not Trump so get your facts right. We saw the same here in London where there were mass protests and gatherings despite the rules. COVID-19 handed the democrats a once in a lifetime opportunity to rig the election by en-mass postal voting fraud, which is why they were compelling everyone to stay in. However, when Biden "wins" these same people are out in the streets in mass gatherings, celebrating.

So, you are calling me a liar ? I know why I stopped supporting Trump. As a matter of fact I can point to the exact moment Trump lost my vote. It was when he publicly wondered, during a news conference, if people could INJECT LIQUID BLEACH to disinfect their bodies.

Also, the ill will against Trump had mobilized millions of democrats who might not have voted otherwise. On a national level, Joe Biden outgained Trump by 4 million votes.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
He didn't divide the nation. Instead he was a bulwark against forces intent to destroy America for their rotten agenda. America has been falling apart for years but Barack Hussein broke it (and much of the middle east as well). Trump confronted this. He brought the enemies into the light.
It'll be interesting to watch how they continue with their agenda now the first true American patriot president for years is teetering on the edge. He's not going to survive, the enemies will succeed and then it's going to be a variation of "Après moi, le déluge".

Oh America, whatever have you done.
I'm trying to understand from your response whether there is any achievement in the last four years.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
So, you are calling me a liar ? I know why I stopped supporting Trump. As a matter of fact I can point to the exact moment Trump lost my vote. It was when he publicly wondered, during a news conference, if people could INJECT LIQUID BLEACH to disinfect their bodies.

Also, the ill will against Trump had mobilized millions of democrats who might not have voted otherwise. On a national level, Joe Biden outgained Trump by 4 million votes.
Read the whole statement by Trump. A number of people took it entirely out of context in just the same way that dumb nuts did when Maggie (rightly) said "There is no such thing as Society".
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

11-11-2020, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I'm trying to understand from your response whether there is any achievement in the last four years.
The Mexican wall, the detention of illegals, the confrontation of BLM and those hiding behind their facade, the restriction and bans of mohammadans from promoters of terrorism, the whole MAGA movement, how's that for starters?
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 08:01 PM

The Mexican wall, the detention of illegals, the confrontation of BLM and those hiding behind their facade, the restriction and bans of mohammadans from promoters of terrorism, the whole MAGA movement, how's that for starters?

Exactly!!. For years a huge majority of the American people have been complaining about the rest of the world taking advantage of the US. They also complained about jobs being take away by illegal immigrants that flood in from the Mexican border. They also complained about jobs being taken away from the American people by companies taking their business out of the US to set up in a country where it is cheaper to run, meaning company bosses and shareholders get more money at the expense of US jobs.

The American people also complained as to why is that the US always provide the most manpower when it comes to conflicts. the US is not the only country in the UN but it is the US that always does the bulk of the work. American people have also complained about China as to why they are allowed to continue to break international law in stealing other companies property and then copying it but as soon as some tries to deal with China, China start crying that they are being treated unfairly and go complaining to the WTO and the UN.

Trump saw all this and decided to do something about it. He always said 'America first'. When he became president he told the UN that other countries must pull their weight and stop relying on the US and if they do not he would pull the US out of the UN. He dealt with the issue of illegal immigrants flooding across the US border by building the 'Wall'. He told the Paris climate accord that both India and China needed to be hit with harder climate controls due to the fact both of them combined produce the worlds largest amount of pollution but yet it was the US that was hit with harder climate controls. He took on China with the 'trade wars'.

In my opinion the American people have forgotten all about this and focused on one thing and one thing only, the coronavirus. Bakerman is a good example of this because you can see in the post he made that it was a comment he made about the virus that got him moving away from supporting him. See, all the other things he has done during his term to help the American people are pushed aside all because of ONE comment about the virus. Now multiple that by a few million because there will be other people with the same view as Bakerman and you have a lost election.

Biden has already said he will undo ALL the things that Trump has done. Looks like the American people are going to be complaining about the usual stuff again. Then they will be wishing they had Trump back as president.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 08:37 PM

Georgia to recount election votes by hand after Trump campaign plea

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1721210.html

Georgia's secretary of state Brad Raffensperger announced on Wednesday that the state will conduct a hand recount of ballots cast in the 2020 US election. His announcement came after the Trump campaign and the state's Republican Party sent a letter to Mr Raffensperger on Tuesday requesting a manual hand recount before the state certifies its results. Donald Trump and the state GOP allege, without evidence, that there were voting discrepancies and electoral errors throughout the state.

“With the margin being so close, it will require a full, by-hand recount in each county,” Mr Raffensperger said at a press conference. A hand recount will likely prevent Georgia from certifying its results for days, as each ballot is opened and hand-examined by ballot counters.

Mr Raffensperger is a Republican, but has come under fire from members of his own party.
On Monday, Republicans Senator David Perdue and Senator Kelly Loeffler called on Mr Raffensperger to resign over "mismanagement and lack of transparency." Neither of the GOP lawmakers cited examples backing up their allegations. It is worth noting Ms Loeffler, apparently a stickler for transparency, faced sharp backlash this year after dumping stock ahead of the coronavirus outbreak in the US. Thanks to a briefing she received in her capacity as a lawmaker, Ms Loeffler was able to use her position to "make a lot of money". At the time, Ms Loeffler faced calls that she resign her seat. She did not.
Hightly expensive time-wasting by the losing Gullibles Only Party .....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

11-11-2020, 08:47 PM

He finished the wall?

What about replacing obamacare?

Page 21 of 56 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top