Join for free
Page 21 of 26 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 23 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 12:16 PM

Re: Impeachment of Donald Trump

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I don't think it was the left who stormed the capital, Bread. You are obsessed with left and right; a thug is a thug, whichever side of the fence he's on.

The majority if those who stormed the Capitol were trump supporters I agree buy antifa were there too and also the leader of Insurgence USA.

BLM are a hard left organisation Harbal go to their website and see their agenda. Same with Antifa ... all the riots and problems ate in democrat held states, egged on by mayor's and left wing political leaders. How many statues of Karl Marx who's ideology is responsible for the deaths of millions of people have been destroyed or the outrage of the CCP and their treatment of the Ouigurs ?

Strangely absent you will find ...
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
The majority if those who stormed the Capitol were trump supporters I agree buy antifa were there too and also the leader of Insurgence USA.

BLM are a hard left organisation Harbal go to their website and see their agenda. Same with Antifa ... all the riots and problems ate in democrat held states, egged on by mayor's and left wing political leaders. How many statues of Karl Marx who's ideology is responsible for the deaths of millions of people or the outrage of the CCP and their treatment of the Ouigurs ?

Strangely absent you will find ...
There are violent people, Bread. The cause they choose as an excuse to express their aggression seems pretty arbitrary to me. Some go on the rampage in the name of some football team or other; others do it in the name of a political cause, which is no more likely to be left than right. I'm no authority on Marxism, but I don't think the old Soviet Union or the CCP conform to his ideology. You seem only to see things in black and white, Bread: right good; left bad. That kind of thinking is what leads to the violence.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
Gosh!It's all very exciting isn't it?
Politicians are so to be admired aren't they?
Cynical deceitful cheats around the world.

Could be a Shakespearean play.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

It sets a precedent.

A very dangerous one.

Violence is not the answer.

An American problem, not a Uk problem however.
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...-the-Demagogue
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

14-02-2021, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Indeed ..... there's no glory in his acquittal, but there is infamy .....
Julius Caesar.

Look what happened to him.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Indeed ..... there's no glory in his acquittal, but there is infamy .....

Your celebrating another failure by the Democrats.

They keep exposing their lies and deceit.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 01:53 PM

What the USA does effects the rest of the world, and for that reason, the rest of the world has a legitimate interest in who is running the country. Trump had global significance while he was president, but now he is no longer president he is only significant to Americans, who might be affected by whatever wrongdoing he or his supporters are involved in. Why should the rest of the world give a toss about him anymore? I'm not trying to be a killjoy, I'm not saying we can't take any pleasure in seeing his downfall, but there's no real reason why his fate should be of more than passing interest to us.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

14-02-2021, 01:53 PM

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN2AE0CG

Still not out of the woods. Donald Trump likely to be a thorn in Biden administration.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

17-02-2021, 10:26 AM

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN2AG2LL

Trump gave notice that he too would be involved in the Republican primaries. “Where necessary and appropriate, I will back primary rivals who espouse Making America Great Again and our policy of America First,” he said in his statement on Tuesday.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

17-02-2021, 04:31 PM

Just saw Biden on the news saying Genocide is "a cultural norm". He's is protecting his Chinese CCP masters

Who on earth elected this nut case ?

Page 21 of 26 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top