Join for free
Page 10 of 39 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 08:11 PM

Re: The Oprah Interview: Prince Harry and Meghan

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I agree Dex, maybe Andrew Neil or John Humphreys?
Or even the brilliant Sir Robin Day.... if he was still about!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
The media is full of talk of the programme, too much drama for me and I haven't even seen the programme
The story so far...
Second rate actress meets a 'soft touch' prince who was emotional damaged by the death of his mother and obsessed with the idea that the press was responsible for her death rather than a drunken speeding Chauffer .

The actress who fancies herself as a princess marries the prince and having fallen out with her own father and siblings only invites one member of her family to the wedding .

Having married the prince, the actress then realises she is way down the list of royal priorities (even though the Queen allows her to have the beautiful Frogmore House remodel as her home ) and that includes being lower on the royal stepladder than Kate and William . Consumed with anger and jealousy she stamps her foot and leaves the country only to find Harry doesn't get keep all the royal trimmings when they move countries.

I just hope Harry can find some happiness and won't let the would be princess rule his life.
As for the actress not knowing what to expect when she joined the royal family I am sure Harry will have filled her in with all the details of his mother's 'story.'

I also hope the Royal Family don't enter the soap opera and mention a dignified silence.
That about sums it up .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Pity they didn't agree to a more insightful interviewer, who might have been a bit more willing to take them to task. Would have been funny to have had them flounce off, a bit like the beegees did with Clive Anderson
Or Mrs Merton:

"So, what first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels?"

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 08:24 PM

I hope the Royal Family say nothing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Maybe the RF Solicitor will....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

08-03-2021, 08:30 PM

Indeed ..... there's dignity in silence .....

Then I hope HM strips the couple of the Sussex title ....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

08-03-2021, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Indeed ..... there's dignity in silence .....

Then I hope HM strips the couple of the Sussex title ....

In fact... Silence Is Golden!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 08:39 PM

Or even the brilliant Sir Robin Day.... if he was still about!
Couldn't be anyone white skinned, otherwise (s)he'd be accused by Meghan of being racist.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 08:49 PM

I wonder if the royals are all waiting for 9pm tonight and how they will feel , I immagine this will cause a lot of upset within the family. I've seen a bit on the news and oh dear !
But honestly I thought I came from and have a dysfunctional family now it doesn't seem so bad .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

08-03-2021, 09:04 PM

Whats the betting, this forum will go dead quiet at 9pm tonight!

Meg and Mags can put their feet up and have a rest!

Page 10 of 39 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top