Join for free
Page 37 of 39 « First < 27 35 36 37 38 39 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2021, 04:39 PM

Re: The Oprah Interview: Prince Harry and Meghan

I read somewhere today someone started a go fund me page for them because she felt sorry that Charles had cut off his money. She said she wanted to raise money for him so they could pay off their mortgage!!! What the heck? Anyway the page was closed down after raising $110 . Ridiculous.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.f...tgage-ends.amp
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2021, 04:52 PM

No wonder so many Americans need therapists.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2021, 04:58 PM

Here’s another half white black man David Olusoga who slags of Britain , the country he lives in ,was educated in and who gave him the opportunities in life .Why one wonders does he not repatriate to the country of his Papa ,Nigeria ?

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rocess-history
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2021, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I read somewhere today someone started a go fund me page for them because she felt sorry that Charles had cut off his money. She said she wanted to raise money for him so they could pay off their mortgage!!! What the heck? Anyway the page was closed down after raising $110 . Ridiculous.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.f...tgage-ends.amp
Harry isn't the only thick one then!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2021, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Here’s another half white black man David Olusoga who slags of Britain , the country he lives in ,was educated in and who gave him the opportunities in life .Why one wonders does he not repatriate to the country of his Papa ,Nigeria ?

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rocess-history
I think they used to call them 'mulattos' in the olden days. I don't know whether that's another illegal word today.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2021, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I think they used to call them 'mulattos' in the olden days. I don't know whether that's another illegal word today.
Yes, probably. The correct term I think now, is mixed race?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

17-03-2021, 05:10 PM

Yes it is it’s a horrible word we have moved on form that we call them bi racial .
David Olusoga reknown historian has a white mother and a black father he was born in Nigeria but his mother returned to the U.K. with him when he was six.
Clearly he had a difficult childhood and did experience racism .
How are childhood affects us .
doesn’t mean that that lying American woman is telling the truth .
He was a child living on an a council estates she is a middle aged women having to slum it in a palace for all of 20 months .
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2021, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
They still are in Brazil.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

17-03-2021, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Yes, probably. The correct term I think now, is mixed race?
OK. For now, then. I wonder how long it will be before the term 'mixed race' will be outlawed too.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2021, 05:49 PM

So much vitriol expressed toward this couple. Quite unbelievable.

Page 37 of 39 « First < 27 35 36 37 38 39 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top