Join for free
Page 4 of 39 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
PooBear
United Kingdom
PooBear is male  PooBear has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 12:24 PM

Re: The Oprah Interview: Prince Harry and Meghan

I have said this before - the queen and philip raised a mightily dysfunctional family with a sense of entitlement that is stratospheric.

It's now coming home to roost with that dysfunctionality being exposed.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 12:25 PM

Oprah Winfrey's huge pay for Meghan Markle interview

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/new...eghan-19981322

Oprah Winfrey is alleged to have been paid around £7.7million for the recent interview between Meghan Markle and Prince Harry.

It is reported that ViacomCBS has forked out between £6 million and £8 million in licence fees to Winfrey's production company Harpro Productions for the rights to the show.

The Daily Mail reports that CBS stands to cash in on advertising deals, with a 30-second commercial during the two-hour show costing in the region of £280,000, according to a report.

Meghan and Harry are reportedly not being paid for the special but experts say it will help propel the $1 billion brand the couple are on a mission to build.
IIUC, Markle does nothing for free - there's always something in a "project" for her, sooner or later .....
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Xandra ->
Thank you for posting these pictures Muddy, they should dispel any myths about Harry's parentage. The resemblances are uncanny, he is definitely a Spencer.
He will always be a Spencer, because Spencer genes came from his mother, Diana! It is his fathers parentage that has been in doubt for most of his life, and nobody has shown a royal that he resembles!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 12:31 PM

To betray your own family like what the Prince of Netflix has done is unforgivable.

Haz is going to get a big kick in the teeth when his woke actress wife leaves him and has a kid straight away with someone else. Meg is disgusting, she is a manipulative narcissistic bully and she has used everyone in her life including her own father and best friends to get her champagne lifestyle of fame and fortune. They are hypocrites and liars, saying they want to have a life away from the limelight and live a normal life and the next minute they are dishing the dirt on their own family with Oprah Winfrey in their million pound garden of their 13 bathroomed house with their 30 million pound tax payer funded bung. Before that they were on the bandwagon with Greta Thunberg, preaching to everyone about climate change, then flying over their fleet of land rovers to Africa and flying around on Elton Johns private jet and holidaying on his private yacht, sneering at everyone along the way. They seem to forget that Prince Charles has been way ahead of his time on climate change, conservation and green issues and I'm not surprised he isn't talking to the ginger twerp anymore. If that was my kid I would tell him to poke it as well.

We should take away their passports if they feel so badly done by their own country and for the racist remarks that the fake princess gets. It's all lies - the Queen and now Prince Charles are head of the Commonwealth, which has billions of people, about a billion of them black people and have promoted trade, friendship etc for over 70 years - and that includes huge contributions by members of the extended royal family. What did Prince Netflix and Fake Princess ever do except turn the agenda of womens rights in Africa onto the Fake Princesses feelings while they ponce around in their flown in fleet of Range Rovers.

Oprah should have asked when Fake Princess' father will see her husband and his grand kinds (if ever) and why she is accused of bullying and has no friends.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
To betray your own family like what the Prince of Netflix has done is unforgivable.

Haz is going to get a big kick in the teeth when his woke actress wife leaves him and has a kid straight away with someone else. Meg is disgusting, she is a manipulative narcissistic bully and she has used everyone in her life including her own father and best friends to get her champagne lifestyle of fame and fortune. They are hypocrites and liars, saying they want to have a life away from the limelight and live a normal life and the next minute they are dishing the dirt on their own family with Oprah Winfrey in their million pound garden of their 13 bathroomed house with their 30 million pound tax payer funded bung. Before that they were on the bandwagon with Greta Thunberg, preaching to everyone about climate change, then flying over their fleet of land rovers to Africa and flying around on Elton Johns private jet and holidaying on his private yacht, sneering at everyone along the way. They seem to forget that Prince Charles has been way ahead of his time on climate change, conservation and green issues and I'm not surprised he isn't talking to the ginger twerp anymore. If that was my kid I would tell him to poke it as well.

We should take away their passports if they feel so badly done by their own country and for the racist remarks that the fake princess gets. It's all lies - the Queen and now Prince Charles are head of the Commonwealth, which has billions of people, about a billion of them black people and have promoted trade, friendship etc for over 70 years - and that includes huge contributions by members of the extended royal family. What did Prince Netflix and Fake Princess ever do except turn the agenda of womens rights in Africa onto the Fake Princesses feelings while they ponce around in their flown in fleet of Range Rovers.

Oprah should have asked when Fake Princess' father will see her husband and his grand kinds (if ever) and why she is accused of bullying and has no friends.
Excellent post Bread
Amac
North East of Scotland
Amac is male  Amac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 01:21 PM

It seems incredible to me that, in the middle of a pandemic where 125,000 Brits and 500,000 Americans have died, this cosseted pair should see fit to air their trivial grievances to the general public. Hopefully it means they’re permanently off the payroll.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->

Bread MM is nearly 40 now she is not going to leave Harry and pop out a child with someone else .
I agree with all the eco nonsense wastage and Prince Charles despite his so called green credentials is every bit as bad so he can’t talk about travelling in private jets etc .
They are a sorry bunch.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
Why were they "awful" words? We have no idea of the context surrounding the comment. It seems to me a perfectly ordinary remark, as one parent is white and one is mixed race, to wonder if their child would be dark skinned.
Alas, you're missing the point. She is claiming that the royal household brought it up and that it was used as a reason not to convey the title "Prince" upon Archie.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 02:06 PM

Dammit...I got that wrong! Didn’t realise they’ve taken off Unforgotten! Argh.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Alas, you're missing the point. She is claiming that the royal household brought it up and that it was used as a reason not to convey the title "Prince" upon Archie.
Well, she would claim that, wouldn't she .....

Page 4 of 39 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top