Join for free
Page 5 of 39 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 02:07 PM

Re: The Oprah Interview: Prince Harry and Meghan

Originally Posted by Amac ->
It seems incredible to me that, in the middle of a pandemic where 125,000 Brits and 500,000 Americans have died, this cosseted pair should see fit to air their trivial grievances to the general public. Hopefully it means they’re permanently off the payroll.
Well it is the people who watch them that are at fault! Apparently half the programme was adverts and the companies advertising had no problem paying way over the odds to get their ads on at that time!
I have to wonder how much those companies gave to help the people who were so ill with the Covid virus!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well it is the people who watch them that are at fault! Apparently half the programme was adverts and the companies advertising had no problem paying way over the odds to get their ads on at that time!
True .....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoy...h=3ea4a0671591

CBS expects a huge audience to tune in Sunday evening to watch the network’s exclusive interview with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle—and the network is charging advertisers a premium rate of about $325,000 for 30 seconds of air time during the program, according to ad buyers who spoke with The Wall Street Journal. That’s about twice what advertisers would normally pay CBS for a 30-second spot in that time period.

The high interest in the interview—and high cost for advertisers—led CBS to extend the special to a full two hours.
Where there's Markle, there's money .....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 02:12 PM

I must be racist because I did wonder what colour the baby would be. Is human curiosity racist now?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by bread ->
to betray your own family like what the prince of netflix has done is unforgivable.

Haz is going to get a big kick in the teeth when his woke actress wife leaves him and has a kid straight away with someone else. Meg is disgusting, she is a manipulative narcissistic bully and she has used everyone in her life including her own father and best friends to get her champagne lifestyle of fame and fortune. They are hypocrites and liars, saying they want to have a life away from the limelight and live a normal life and the next minute they are dishing the dirt on their own family with oprah winfrey in their million pound garden of their 13 bathroomed house with their 30 million pound tax payer funded bung. Before that they were on the bandwagon with greta thunberg, preaching to everyone about climate change, then flying over their fleet of land rovers to africa and flying around on elton johns private jet and holidaying on his private yacht, sneering at everyone along the way. They seem to forget that prince charles has been way ahead of his time on climate change, conservation and green issues and i'm not surprised he isn't talking to the ginger twerp anymore. If that was my kid i would tell him to poke it as well.

We should take away their passports if they feel so badly done by their own country and for the racist remarks that the fake princess gets. It's all lies - the queen and now prince charles are head of the commonwealth, which has billions of people, about a billion of them black people and have promoted trade, friendship etc for over 70 years - and that includes huge contributions by members of the extended royal family. What did prince netflix and fake princess ever do except turn the agenda of womens rights in africa onto the fake princesses feelings while they ponce around in their flown in fleet of range rovers.

Oprah should have asked when fake princess' father will see her husband and his grand kinds (if ever) and why she is accused of bullying and has no friends.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Dammit...I got that wrong! Didn’t realise they’ve taken off Unforgotten! Argh.
Scheduled for tomorrow evening, now. Phew.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I must be racist because I did wonder what colour the baby would be. Is human curiosity racist now?
So did I & I remember peering at the baby when he left hospital just to see what colouring the baby had. That isn't racist that's curiosity.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Scheduled for tomorrow evening, now. Phew.
Am waiting for the whole series to finish so we can binge it on catchup. This has the advantage of not having to try and remember what happened a week ago.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Well, she would claim that, wouldn't she .....
So it would seem.

Based on their (reported) actions to date coupled with some of the things reported online today, it does seem that neither H nor M appear particularly introspective in terms of their own failings in the whole matter.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
To betray your own family like what the Prince of Netflix has done is unforgivable.

Haz is going to get a big kick in the teeth when his woke actress wife leaves him and has a kid straight away with someone else. Meg is disgusting, she is a manipulative narcissistic bully and she has used everyone in her life including her own father and best friends to get her champagne lifestyle of fame and fortune. They are hypocrites and liars, saying they want to have a life away from the limelight and live a normal life and the next minute they are dishing the dirt on their own family with Oprah Winfrey in their million pound garden of their 13 bathroomed house with their 30 million pound tax payer funded bung. Before that they were on the bandwagon with Greta Thunberg, preaching to everyone about climate change, then flying over their fleet of land rovers to Africa and flying around on Elton Johns private jet and holidaying on his private yacht, sneering at everyone along the way. They seem to forget that Prince Charles has been way ahead of his time on climate change, conservation and green issues and I'm not surprised he isn't talking to the ginger twerp anymore. If that was my kid I would tell him to poke it as well.

We should take away their passports if they feel so badly done by their own country and for the racist remarks that the fake princess gets. It's all lies - the Queen and now Prince Charles are head of the Commonwealth, which has billions of people, about a billion of them black people and have promoted trade, friendship etc for over 70 years - and that includes huge contributions by members of the extended royal family. What did Prince Netflix and Fake Princess ever do except turn the agenda of womens rights in Africa onto the Fake Princesses feelings while they ponce around in their flown in fleet of Range Rovers.

Oprah should have asked when Fake Princess' father will see her husband and his grand kinds (if ever) and why she is accused of bullying and has no friends.
Bread - the woman is poison.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2021, 02:41 PM

I believe that Diana was aware of Charles's infidelity very early in their marriage & she was an attractive young woman, so why shouldn't she have physical relationships with other men? They could have been before James Hewitt, but who knows?
I still believe that it could have been Hewitt. Admittedly, this would have been in the time since William's birth, but it doesn't take long to slip away for a quiet meeting, does it?

He will always be a Spencer, because Spencer genes came from his mother, Diana! It is his fathers parentage that has been in doubt for most of his life, and nobody has shown a royal that he resembles!
I asked myself that question earlier and, although I don't have access to all royal pictures from the past, I have never seen one with red hair. Some people talk about throwbacks, but how far back could such a thing go?

Page 5 of 39 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top