Join for free
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 03:04 PM

Alley Loo Yer!

Yes, the sun is shining, yet again!

There's not just lots of food & wine, in the shops, but loads of Toilet Rolls, as well.

People are out and about, having a bit of exercise & fun!

We're Free! (who said that?)

Not even any miserable postings, on the Forum.

Whatever next?

Note:- I don't think it's all down to the earth shifting it's axis, or Global Warming (Warning?).

I think it's just a sunny day!

Note 2: If we all run up North, together, we might be able to shift the axis back. Be ready at midnight!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 03:13 PM

Re: Alley Loo Yer!

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Yes, the sun is shining, yet again!

There's not just lots of food & wine, in the shops, but loads of Toilet Rolls, as well.

People are out and about, having a bit of exercise & fun!

We're Free! (who said that?)

Not even any miserable postings, on the Forum.

Whatever next?

Note:- I don't think it's all down to the earth shifting it's axis, or Global Warming (Warning?).

I think it's just a sunny day!

Note 2: If we all run up North, together, we might be able to shift the axis back. Be ready at midnight!
Providing we don't need enter Scotland --- maybe!
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 03:48 PM

Instead of running "up north" myself to shift this axis back (well my health won't allow it ......... and there's a "y" in the month too), please could you persuade some of the hordes of invasive holidaymakers around here to give it a go?
Coz at the mo you can't move for the bu@@ers.
Ta muchly.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 04:31 PM

Gotta love summertime
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 04:37 PM

It makes nearly everyone happier
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 04:57 PM

Hate to be a killjoy but my daughter who is usually fit and healthy and has had two jabs has Covid .... I hope people are aware of the dangers as well as having a good time in the sunshine,..... I know I'm such a spoil sport
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Hate to be a killjoy but my daughter who is usually fit and healthy and has had two jabs has Covid .... I hope people are aware of the dangers as well as having a good time in the sunshine,..... I know I'm such a spoil sport
I'm sorry to hear that Summer, but hoping the 2 jabs have given her sufficient protection to help her to quickly sail back to good health.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
We are still trying to be careful for this very reason, Summer. I have been invited to a party tomorrow, over 60 should be there, this gal won't be.
Wishing your daughter has a mild case (protected by the jabs) and will bounce back quickly.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Providing we don't need enter Scotland --- maybe!
No don't come here....its too hot, too many drunks, too much covid.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top