Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 07:23 PM

Have You Ever Had A Worm Put Down Your Back?

I did and l’m not quite sure why l remember it so well?

I was only about 8 or 9 and this boy from school came to play with us in the school holidays.
I will never forget how it slithered down my back and l jumped up and down screaming!

Have you ever had any incidences involving worms, insects or bigger things?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 07:27 PM

Re: Have You Ever Had A Worm Put Down Your Back?

Errr,,,no....although I did see a huge one once and thought it was a snake (probably a slow worm) And I used to build insect houses when I was a kid, and make them live together whether they liked it or not
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 07:29 PM

One of my BFF's younger brothers used to think it was fun to pull legs off daddy long legs and then throw them in your face.... I think the same rascal also used to torment us at the swimming pool by undoing our bikini top straps. I foiled him by doing a double knot!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 07:31 PM

No. I don’t do creepy crawlies
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Errr,,,no....although I did see a huge one once and thought it was a snake (probably a slow worm) And I used to build insect houses when I was a kid, and make them live together whether they liked it or not
I saw a hen once eating a slow worm. It looked like a piece of very thick spaghetti dangling from its mouth and then being slurped back at degrees! Until it disappeared!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

22-07-2021, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
One of my BFF's younger brothers used to think it was fun to pull legs off daddy long legs and then throw them in your face.... I think the same rascal also used to torment us at the swimming pool by undoing our bikini top straps. I foiled him by doing a double knot!
The little brat!!
I wonder what sort of adult he grew up to be?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

22-07-2021, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
No. I don’t do creepy crawlies
Some people let them crawl all over them.
I remember a man who used to walk around the town with a white mouse on his shoulder
It walked up his arm, across the back of his neck and then down the other arm.
This was repeated over and over again

Then there was a woman who had a stall in the market and she had a pet squirrel that she was always cuddling!!
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

22-07-2021, 07:45 PM

I remember one Saturday morning in Blackpool town centre when me and me mate went into the pet shop and let all the animals and birds out of their cages!

Many of them wouldn't come out, so we had to literally 'sweep' them out with our arms!

The place was in absolute uproar!
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

22-07-2021, 07:46 PM

That was just last Saturday actually!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 07:53 PM

I've had a few creep crawlers on me - sometimes intentionally. The worst was a bee sting on my arm. It was swollen for days - an allergic reaction I discovered. That was about seventy years ago. I have avoided it since.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top