Join for free
Reply
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
xirrpy's Avatar
xirrpy
Senior Member
xirrpy is offline
Devon-all of it
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 185
xirrpy is male 
 
07-01-2021, 07:29 PM
11

Re: The Best Purchase Ever

For pure, unadulterated pleasure. Bamboo back scratchers
Reply With Quote
macywack
Senior Member
macywack is online now
north west, england
Joined: Dec 2020
Posts: 131
macywack is male 
 
07-01-2021, 07:33 PM
12

Re: The Best Purchase Ever

a new "biro"
Reply With Quote
Artangel's Avatar
Artangel
Chatterbox
Artangel is offline
UK
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 18,531
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-01-2021, 07:35 PM
13

Re: The Best Purchase Ever

Mine has to be, even though it was a present... my head torch.
Yeah, l look like a miner with it on or as if l am a bit ‘la la’!
It’s great for going outside in the dark in my garden to check my hens are ok, to close my gates or put the dustbin out.
Reply With Quote
Minx's Avatar
Minx
Senior Member
Minx is online now
South Africa
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 1,297
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-01-2021, 07:46 PM
14

Re: The Best Purchase Ever

A niffy little gadget with a little bit of a zing to it
Reply With Quote
Artangel's Avatar
Artangel
Chatterbox
Artangel is offline
UK
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 18,531
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-01-2021, 08:02 PM
15

Re: The Best Purchase Ever

Originally Posted by Minx ->
A niffy little gadget with a little bit of a zing to it
Minx... you don’t mean a ‘you know what’ that has goofy teeth and hops?
Reply With Quote
Minx's Avatar
Minx
Senior Member
Minx is online now
South Africa
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 1,297
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-01-2021, 08:12 PM
16

Re: The Best Purchase Ever

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Minx... you don’t mean a ‘you know what’ that has goofy teeth and hops?
I can assure you my niffy AirPods Pro with Wireless Case doesn’t have goofy teeth and hops
Reply With Quote
Longdogs's Avatar
Longdogs
Chatterbox
Longdogs is offline
England
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 40,365
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-01-2021, 08:15 PM
17

Re: The Best Purchase Ever

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mine has to be, even though it was a present... my head torch.
Yeah, l look like a miner with it on or as if l am a bit ‘la la’!
It’s great for going outside in the dark in my garden to check my hens are ok, to close my gates or put the dustbin out.
I bought one of those a few days ago but on the front of a wooly hat. It can be charged in a USB socket. Just looking for dark places to stick my head now.
Reply With Quote
Artangel's Avatar
Artangel
Chatterbox
Artangel is offline
UK
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 18,531
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-01-2021, 08:16 PM
18

Re: The Best Purchase Ever

Originally Posted by Minx ->
I can assure you my niffy AirPods Pro with Wireless Case doesn’t have goofy teeth and hops

Mmmmn...the jury is still out on this one!!
Reply With Quote
Artangel's Avatar
Artangel
Chatterbox
Artangel is offline
UK
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 18,531
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-01-2021, 08:19 PM
19

Re: The Best Purchase Ever

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I bought one of those a few days ago but on the front of a wooly hat. It can be charged in a USB socket. Just looking for dark places to stick my head now.
Longy, Mine is battery operated. I have to be careful and not put my head close to anything as the torch bangs into it and nearly knocks me out!!
Reply With Quote
Longdogs's Avatar
Longdogs
Chatterbox
Longdogs is offline
England
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 40,365
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
07-01-2021, 08:22 PM
20

Re: The Best Purchase Ever

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Longy, Mine is battery operated. I have to be careful and not put my head close to anything as the torch bangs into it and nearly knocks me out!!

Mind that fridge door.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.