Join for free
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 09:47 PM

Liverpool where nothing really changes

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...rrest-19403611

Plus ça change plus c'est la même chose.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 11:18 PM

Re: Liverpool where nothing really changes

I know you should never judge a book by its cover but...... He looks like a right thug.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2020, 11:53 AM

Most of them in all the councils do it, but are clever enough not to get caught Todger......

I used to receive work from a couple of different courier companies when I drove as a self employed courier.
I could never understand why one of my providers paid a lot more for the same or similar journeys than all the rest....

It turns out, that the one that paid the most, played a lot of golf with all the councilors and CEO's in the area....
Amazing what deals are made on the nineteenth hole...
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2020, 01:01 PM

Well, well; some local councillors and politicians have dodgy dealings over property development

Why is anyone surprised?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2020, 12:37 PM

Now Derrick Hatton is found to be involved (what a surprise).

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top