Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 06:37 PM

Re: Convid Vaccine. Government playing doctor, making life and death decision

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Dodge (and JBR), I take your point about insurance and liability. My thinking was that the admin staff woul be able to take in info, shove it into a computer and get relevant details about dosage and suitability. The supervisors would be able to deal with those.

Personally, I'd have no problem being injected by anybody who has the knowhow and a bit of training. Guess I'm in the minority.
At this point in time I think many health professionals would agree with you because it will help relieve pressure off medical staff but unfortunately the insurance companies would not agree with you.
Dextrous63
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
At this point in time I think many health professionals would agree with you because it will help relieve pressure off medical staff but unfortunately the insurance companies would not agree with you.
Fair enough. Guess that signing a waiver wouldn't cut the mustard?

Anyway, doesn't matter; your explanations make total sense and I ain't going to argue the case any further.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 05:54 PM

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/co...rd-astrazeneca

'The Prime Minister has ordered a review of the review bureaucracy'

He doesn’t need a review but should simply issue a command that all volunteers need to be able to give jabs is proof of where and in what capacity they last worked in the NHS and that should be all that needs checking.

Indeed.
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top