Join for free
Page 13 of 34 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 09:26 AM

Re: Strictly Come Dancing.

I loved Anita's ghost routine and thought wow....then Jay danced and I had to watch again because I just couldnt beleive that the shy scruffy boy from a couple of weeks ago had turned into such a magnificent dancer...He really has set the bar for the others to live up to...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
I loved Anita's ghost routine and thought wow....then Jay danced and I had to watch again because I just couldnt beleive that the shy scruffy boy from a couple of weeks ago had turned into such a magnificent dancer...He really has set the bar for the others to live up to...
I knew I'd get her name wrong - Anita Rani is it ?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Old Supporter ->
Ever since James Jordon, was dropped a few series ago, he has always had an issue with the BBC. I see reported in the papers today that he thought his wife Ola and Iwan, had been unfairly treated, Well as a bloke I admit that Ola is good on the eye,but in my opinion Iwan was the worst of the dancers, so James should just accept it.

Arthur
James Jordan always believed he was the best and would argue with the judges.He was employed as an entertainer so should have realized that no entertainment programme wants to employ somebody who spoils the entertainment for the viewer. I can't understand why he is still holding a grudge, because if he was as good as he think he was, surely he would have moved on to a better job.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 10:17 AM

Agreed Cass. He has a rare height elegance and is a pleasure to watch

rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 10:41 AM

Jay was fab-u-lous.Hope he hasn't peaked too soon.His Mum looked so pleased.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 11:01 AM

I saw this on my way round the web this morning...
Almost every 'celeb 'who goes to stage school does dance class, if you want to be honest almost all girls of my age had dance class at school( it was supposed to make us graceful) it doesnt mean he has any real advantage..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/s...uiness-6611696
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 11:10 AM

I saw this on my way round the web this morning...
Almost every 'celeb 'who goes to stage school does dance class, if you want to be honest almost all girls of my age had dance class at school( it was supposed to make us graceful) it doesnt mean he has any real advantage..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/s...uiness-6611696

I did read this before posting the video clip of Jay dancing.

Whatever he did at 13 and the fact he is musically talented has led him to this dance and many of us who did dance lessons at 13 and who can tap out a tune, still could not perform as well as he did.

The only thing that concerns me is whether kill joy head line seeking tripe like this will knock his confidence and spoil his enjoyable dancing .
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 12:01 PM

I've watched the video with Jay 4 times now It was a great routine and I thought he was amazing. If he has the capability in week 3 to pull off something like that, then he has to be a favourite for the final.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Linden Tree ->
I've watched the video with Jay 4 times now It was a great routine and I thought he was amazing. If he has the capability in week 3 to pull off something like that, then he has to be a favourite for the final.

I agree. I bet Peter Andre is keeping his eye on him!
Cass
NL

11-10-2015, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
I did read this before posting the video clip of Jay dancing.

Whatever he did at 13 and the fact he is musically talented has led him to this dance and many of us who did dance lessons at 13 and who can tap out a tune, still could not perform as well as he did.

The only thing that concerns me is whether kill joy head line seeking tripe like this will knock his confidence and spoil his enjoyable dancing .
Agree... I danced in public at the age of 13 and 14 I doubt if I could manage to remember the simplest of routines now..

Page 13 of 34 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top