Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2012, 05:03 AM

Happy Thursday Folk.

A giant grasshopper - taken at Pensthorpe. Hi folk, we're back from our short break in Norfolk. Monday was awful weatherwise and, after unpacking, we went for a short walk on the storm-lashed sea front and spent the rest of the afternoon watching telly in our room. Tuesday was much better, dry and sunny but with a cold wind. We went to Pensthorpe nature reserve which featured in "Springwatch" a few years ago. It's a marvellous place to see lots of varieties of waterbirds. Afterwards we went to Hunstanton which is quite an attractive seaside resort.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2012, 07:12 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Good morning Alan and everyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gggqQM-9n0o

Happy Birthday Google, 14 years old today.

Another damp day but it is not raining at the moment though you can feel it in the air. Mother natures creatures are only just venturing out as it is still very dark so there is not must singing going on.

Plans for today are to have a walk around Crummock Water followed by lunch in the Kirkstyle Inn and an afternoon of relaxing or messing about on the computer.

Crummock Water from Rannerdale

Rosemary I hope that Loki is much better today and has got over his fits, also that your migraine has gone, I know how awful they can be.

Pleased to see you back Alan and more relaxed I assume.

Have a great day and do not forget to enjoy it whatever you do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9V-9dSPb_A
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2012, 09:27 AM

Good Morning All, It's real Misty and Murky here the Day, A heavy Sea Mist hanging Inland from Overnight. The Suns trying to burn it off so once it does it should be a nice Day.
Enjoy your Day People.
Our Road to the Village this Morning at 8am when I was on my way to the Shop. YUCK......What passed for Summer's over
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2012, 10:00 AM

Sunrise at Glencoe

Good Morning Folks Beautiful sunny morning so far - I was out on my veranda at 5 am this morning when the sun was coming up and it was lovely! It is supposed to be like this for the next couple of days as well

Loki hasn't had any more fits, so hopefully she is finished for another wee while! She woke me up this morning shoving her squeeky ball in my face at 4.45 am!! She wanted to play!

Good to have you back Alan and that's a lovely photo - wouldn't like to meet that insect though!! They terrify me

Lovely photo Bob and Links - thanks for sharing!
Gosh is Google 14 years old already! Where would we be without it! Best thing since sliced bread - next to computers

Very atmospheric photo there, Roxy! Love it!

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2012, 11:14 AM

Good morning fellow members a beautiful morning after an early misty start . I am hoping it stays fine to dry the two loads of washing I have just hung on the line.

I have been to the garden centre down the road to buy pansies which I will put in later.

Rosemary it's good to hear Loki is ok again, it must be so upsetting for you when she has these episodes.

Enjoy your day everyone.
The photographs are great thank you
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2012, 11:21 AM

Hi Alan and all other posters in this thread. I am off to Norfolk on Saturday for a week with a couple of friends. We are staying at Ludham in the Broads but plan to get over to the coast as well depending on the weather.

Great pics as always.

Have a good day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2012, 11:45 AM

Good morning all, it's a nice enough day here today, anything is better then what we had. We'll be dropping the wife's sister to the train station shortly, she's heading back home today, she's a strong woman and I think she'll be OK.
What a grasshopper Alan it's huge.
I'm delighted Loki's not having the fits Rosemary.
Take care Folks.

Sunset behind a tree, I think there's something very spiritual about this picture, must be the way the sun's rays are spreading.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2012, 12:17 PM

lovley photos every one
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2012, 12:32 PM

Good day all.
Some lovely photos this morning. We stayed in an hotel at Hunstanton years ago, Alan. It was a converted 'naughty boys home' - it had no locks on any doors, including the bathrooms!
A bright cold day here. Going shopping in a mo, got to get some ink cartridges and boiled sweets
Glad Loki is better, must be quite a worry
Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2012, 01:34 PM

Good morning/afternoon all the day started sunny and bright but the dark clouds are once again taking over the sky.

My granddaughter returned from her school camp in the Brecon Beacons yesterday, we had been concerned for the children due to the bad weather lately. She had a wonderful time and said the weather wasn't too bad ..... very little rain!!! There was her Mum and Nan at home worrying that the tent may have blown down or they may have been flooded out, when all the time she was thoroughly enjoying herself!

Enjoy your day!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top